LGD4033

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGD4033

Has anyone ran this SARM as a stand alone for result testing? Just curious, I ran it and didn't notice anything that makes a $90 drop worth it.

Only Sarms I've run worth 2 shits and I dont even know if you would consider them sarms is Tb-500 which does help if you have a nagging injury in the gym. The other is MK-677 which truly does give results very quickly. Within a week your muscles take on a very full and rounded look. Hard to get the dosing right but in my experience 5 days on @ 25mgs with 2 days of like Monday and Thurs to avoid resistance. its supposed to be equal to like 2iu GH per day and based on results I'd say I believe it.

i did a huge 3 part log here if interested. first conclusion i wasnt thrilled but i gave it a few more chances with dosing and off days and ended up liking it. check the log out if you want.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ibutamoren-log

is it as good as real GH, no but it definitely has potential. i'll be running mk-677 again in between GH cyces. from the studies ive seen it jacks up your igf-1 levels pretty high as well.

i know that doesnt answer your question, just thought I'd give ya an answer on shit that actually does work.

Comment

Real LGD shouldnt be run standalone. Its suppressive and also its very harsh on your lipids. I actually have some of this and am going to be using it to kickstart my next cycle mostly for curiosity sake. I have run this identical cycle minus the LGD in the past so I should be pretty well aware of what the LGD does or does not do.
      The thing with sarms is they are so damn over hyped from marketing shills and there is so much BS out there its hard to sift through it.
      The biggest misnomer is that they are no sides, there def aare and what the sides are depends upon the sarm you are using. Like I said LGD is actually very suppressive.

Comment

Ostarine MK-2866 - I personally get good results from. Ive tried a lot of them the LGD is good.

Better pricing:
        Buy quality SARMs southernsarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
          Real LGD shouldnt be run standalone. Its suppressive and also its very harsh on your lipids. I actually have some of this and am going to be using it to kickstart my next cycle mostly for curiosity sake. I have run this identical cycle minus the LGD in the past so I should be pretty well aware of what the LGD does or does not do.
          The thing with sarms is they are so damn over hyped from marketing shills and there is so much BS out there its hard to sift through it.
          The biggest misnomer is that they are no sides, there def aare and what the sides are depends upon the sarm you are using. Like I said LGD is actually very suppressive.
          Yeah LGD is supressive... At moderate dosage for short periods suppression isn't bad most of the others are pretty mild.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            Yeah LGD is supressive... At moderate dosage for short periods suppression isn't bad most of the others are pretty mild.
            Yeah agreed, while some of the other are mildly suppressive that one is much more so. There is a sarm out there I just read about that is 33x more suppressive than testosterone though! Crazy!

Comment

I will admit I ran it as a stand alone just to see what the hype was about. I treated just like I was running just test and kept letro & armidex on hand. I ran it at 10mg ED liquid. In my opinion I probably would not run it again with or without a cycle. The other thing I noticed I dont know if anyone else had the problem but it gave me a lot of sleep issues. About a week after coming off my sleep cycle improved. I honestly cant say if there is any correlation between the 2. Just something worth noting

Comment

Working...
              X