WINSTROL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnabolicTitan View Post
    Impressive, if I ran tren for a year, I'd be dead. My joints are too old to handle winstrol anymore. Winny flatlines my hdls if I don't have a crazy supplement regimen in place, Anavar is worse. On a side note, I've considered running low doses of GW with Var or any other oral to help combat the lipid issue. I've run it between 5-10mg with good results on paper, I've read one article saying people experience positive effects with their lipids as low as 2.5mg. Just something to keep in mind.
    It's weird man...I can't take dbol or drol like some can, yet I can take winny or tren for that long while others can't even think about it lol

Var for me is good, just wish it wasn't so weak

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      I never felt that way....I liked it. I did question if it affected card I because I had felt my cardio was worse when I was on it for 5 months at 50mgs ED.

I ran it with test, mast and Tren....
      Tren is probably what killed your cardio. But I'm sure you will say something like "Tren doesn't do that to me!" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        Tren is probably what killed your cardio. But I'm sure you will say something like "Tren doesn't do that to me!" LOL
        Never thought of that...BLM once mentioned that to me and stupid me, I ignored it....it does increase hemoglobin count which in return blood thickens, cardio suffers.

Speaking of..too bad he left :noo:

Comment

Shit achy joints nahhhh

Comment

Winstrol.adversely affects cholesterol profile, but I'm not aware of any short term heart issues. If fact it thins the blood slightly and runners have claimed better performance in it

Comment

Working...
            X