No announcement yet.

Bostin Loyd's Company ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have all seen how he reuses pins, injects in dirty/unsterilized environment, and has no real concern over safety.. This is how little he cares about his own health.

You guys really think he will take the time to make sure his products are made in a clean environment and safe to use for other people if he doesn't even care about his own health?

He may be "honest" about gear use but he certainly isn't smart or sterile when it comes to his health and drug use. That alone would have me worried everytime I used any of his products.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      We have all seen how he reuses pins, injects in dirty/unsterilized environment, and has no real concern over safety.. This is how little he cares about his own health.

You guys really think he will take the time to make sure his products are made in a clean environment and safe to use for other people if doesn't even care about his own health?

He may be "honest" about gear use but he certainly isn't smart or sterile when it comes to his health and drug use. That alone would have me worried everytime I used any of his products.
      You raise a good point bro. Something that a lot of people don't think about is how it's made when the only thought is the quality of the raws.

Comment

I tend to suspect he has merely paired up with an existing operation. Someone is using him for his widespread popularity (which baffles me) and he is using someone to make a buck. In time I suspect it will become apparent which company he is in bed with now.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
          I tend to suspect he has merely paired up with an existing operation. Someone is using him for his widespread popularity (which baffles me) and he is using someone to make a buck. In time I suspect it will become apparent which company he is in bed with now.
          He did say he has a partner in the thing. You're probably right that he is just a financial backer using his name. Unfortunately the website doesn't look similar enough to other research chem companies to make a quick conclusion as to who it may be.

Comment

Working...
          X