Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ever AAS cycle help.

Hello everyone,
    Im going to be starting my first ever cycle soon and i would just like some advice on making sure i have everything right. I have came up with this cycle based of what local people have told me and recommended . How i have it planned out is week1 Dianabol 10mg . week 2 10mg . week3 15mg dianabol and 1.25mg letrozole. week 4 15mg dianabol 1.25mg letrozole. week5 15mg dianabol 1.25mg letrozole. week6 20mg dianabol 1.25mg letrozole. week7 50mg clomid. week 8 50mg clomid. week 9 25mg clomid. week 10 12.5mg clomid. and keeping tamoxifen on hand just in case.

Could anyone let me know if i have this planned out correctly. or any advise would help. thanks.

also everything i will be taking is oral.

Honestly Bro that's one of the worst cycles I've ever seen.

The dbol only cycle is something many of us did when we started. It's fine, you'll gain size while your on it but you'll lose it all when you go off it.

The real offender here though is not the oral only cycle. The real offender in this cycle is the letrozole.

Bro letro is harsh shit only to be used if you already have gyno. Taking that much letro with a dbol only cycle will leave you with zero estrogen levels and thus feeling horrible.

Instead run it with adex @ .25mgs EOD.

I probably won't be able to talk you into using the dbol with testosterone but just realize that by using dbol alone you are shutting down your natural Testosterone production but your not replacing it. So essentially what you will be doing with a dbol only cycle is literally lowering your test levels. Never a good thing. This is why dbol is run with a test base by anyone with real experience.

Comment

Are you against taking injectables for any reason? Your results will be much better and they are much safer than oral only. Letrozole, especially at that dose, would also be overkill. I got started on oral only cycles myself a decade ago and the results you get with injectables are much better.

Comment

Mainly orals are way easier to get around here. And havnt figured out the safe sites to order from.

Comment

@Bouncer. this is why im asking. I know very lytile about this. Im just going off what local people have told me.if you could give any input on other ideas for a first time cycle it would be great.

Comment

I'd recommend doing what you can to get ahold of test and some arimidex. Test E or C 500mg a week 10-12 weeks adex .5mg EOD adjust as needed. Start pct week 15 or 16, clomid nolva 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for the last 2.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              I'd recommend doing what you can to get ahold of test and some arimidex. Test E or C 500mg a week 10-12 weeks adex .5mg EOD adjust as needed. Start pct week 15 or 16, clomid nolva 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for the last 2.
              This is by far the way to go. Dont do the cycle you proposed just because its what you can easily get or whatever. Be patient, get the right compounds, and do it right.
              How old are you? How long have you been working out? Whats your diet like? All those things are important factors that can help us to best help you. Also when you do start a cycle make sure you have everything you will need in hand. Have all your compounds AND your pct items in hand before starting.

Comment

Originally posted by jcricket View Post
                @Bouncer. this is why im asking. I know very lytile about this. Im just going off what local people have told me.if you could give any input on other ideas for a first time cycle it would be great.
                I hear ya bro, and I'm glad your asking. Just realize we all been there. It seems like a great idea to do an oral only cycle because it's easy and the thought of needles are scary.

Oral steroids are not meant to be run alone. They are meant to compliment injectable steroids. Like I said, dbol only will literally lower your test levels, even a novice should know that's not a good thing. You need to replace that natural shutdown testosterone with injectable testosterone.

So something like this would be perfect.

weeks 1-12 test e or c @ 300mgs E5D
                weeks 1-4 dbol @ 25mgs per day
                adex @ .25mgs EOD

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                  This is by far the way to go. Dont do the cycle you proposed just because its what you can easily get or whatever. Be patient, get the right compounds, and do it right.
                  How old are you? How long have you been working out? Whats your diet like? All those things are important factors that can help us to best help you. Also when you do start a cycle make sure you have everything you will need in hand. Have all your compounds AND your pct items in hand before starting.
                  im 30. I am a pescatarian. I eats fish (tuna or salmon) every night. Along with pasta and veggies. I have been working out this time for about 9 months with no progress. Also using supplements. In the past i have got discouraged becaise no progress and gave up. Thia timw im not i will hit my goals I Actually have lost weight im 6'2' 175lb. I know i need everything before i start. Thats kind of a issue not knowing exactly qhere to get most everything yet.

Comment

If you lost weight your not getting enough calories. Simple as that. Your working out and burning more cals but not eating enough to allow your body to gain.

Simple as that. If you eat more cals than you burn you will gain. If you burn more cals than you eat you will lose weight. It is literally that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by jcricket View Post
                      im 30. I am a pescatarian. I eats fish (tuna or salmon) every night. Along with pasta and veggies. I have been working out this time for about 9 months with no progress. Also using supplements. In the past i have got discouraged becaise no progress and gave up. Thia timw im not i will hit my goals I Actually have lost weight im 6'2' 175lb. I know i need everything before i start. Thats kind of a issue not knowing exactly qhere to get most everything yet.
                      I don't think diet is working. here's a quick example...

3 hours apart except for the shake.

Meal 1
                      2 eggs with 8 yolks
                      1 cup oats

Meal 2
                      Fish 9oz
                      brown rice
                      veggies

Meal 3 (immediately post work out)
                      Protein shake with Gatorade

Meal 4
                      Chicken or beef 7oz
                      multigrain pasta
                      veggies

Meal 5
                      fish
                      veggies

Meal 6
                      Cottage cheese

and so on...

fish oil caps 3 x's a day
                      multivitamin

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        If you lost weight your not getting enough calories. Simple as that. Your working out and burning more cals but not eating enough to allow your body to gain.

Simple as that. If you eat more cals than you burn you will gain. If you burn more cals than you eat you will lose weight. It is literally that simple.
                        I should have been more specific with the diet i dont just eat at night im constantly eating. Plus weight gainer shakes 3 times a day. Which equal. Roughly 2000 cal in its self. I have always
                        had a super high metabolism

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                          I don't think diet is working. here's a quick example...

3 hours apart except for the shake.

Meal 1
                          2 eggs with 8 yolks
                          1 cup oats

Meal 2
                          Fish 9oz
                          brown rice
                          veggies

Meal 3 (immediately post work out)
                          Protein shake with Gatorade

Meal 4
                          Chicken or beef 7oz
                          multigrain pasta
                          veggies

Meal 5
                          fish
                          veggies

Meal 6
                          Cottage cheese

and so on...

fish oil caps 3 x's a day
                          multivitamin
                          Tvis is somewhat how i eat. But no beef or chicken as i do not eat them. To sub the iron that i lack from the beef i eat iron rich veggies ( spinach, swiss chard. Ect)

Comment

Pin the test
                            Just do it

Comment

Hey Bouncer, since many did this, how long does it usually take people to recover back to normal after such a cycle ?

Comment

Working...
                              X