Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newb questions

looking for some help.

been lifting for years and in the last couple years the chest size went down into the belly. no matter what i did it wouldnt change. eating more protein seemed to make it worse. also started to need midday naps. and was all around sluggish.

being as i just turned 40 it seemed like this was way to early to go to shit.

went to the doc and fount out my total T was 398 with a free T of 6 out of 12. im told that the T of an eighty year old man

they started me on some im test once a week at $75 a pop, which worked wonders. taking time out to go every week and dropping that much cash isn't working out.

so im here looking to get advice of taking care of myself without killing myself.

from what im reading i need to balance things out if im going to go this rout. im not even sure which test is what i want to use and from what im reading i want to use estrogen blockers on top of it. i also want to start on HGH

doing it wrong seems to come with a whole mess of health risks from clots to heart and cancer.

thank you for reading all of this

Sounds like this is just about health and feeling good, not about getting big etc..

with that in mind here is what I would do.

Test E or C @150mgs E5D

HGH @ 2-3iu per day

Adex @.25mgs EOD (You may not need this one just keep it on hand incase you get sides from the test.)

Comment

Are you in the US?

Tell your doctor to write a scipt and you will do your own injections. A bottle of test goes for around $70-80 for 10 mL.

They make a killing on doing office injections.

Comment

yep, nope tried that. they say they need to monitor me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Sounds like this is just about health and feeling good, not about getting big etc..

with that in mind here is what I would do.

Test E or C @150mgs E5D

HGH @ 2-3iu per day

Adex @.25mgs EOD (You may not need this one just keep it on hand incase you get sides from the test.)
          actually its for both. i WAS a decent size befor. 49" chest

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
            actually its for both. i WAS a decent size befor. 49" chest
            either way, I'd go with those doses for now and see how you feel. if you want to bump up the test dose later to put on size you can do that. the doses I gave you usually wont cause any sort of health issues and very little if any in terms of side effects. You'll simply feel better.

Comment

How's your diet? If you have a lot of belly my guess is not good.

Diet in check, low dose of test, and some gym time - you'll be in good condition in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                How's your diet? If you have a lot of belly my guess is not good.

Diet in check, low dose of test, and some gym time - you'll be in good condition in no time.
                when everything was fine i was eating a lifters diet and like i said, things started shifting downwards chest shrank and belly grew, changing nothing which was what tipped me off that something was wrong.

lately i've gone caloric restrictive to keep it under control.

Comment

Yeah with your test that low even a trt sized dose will make changes in your body composition.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Yeah with your test that low even a trt sized dose will make changes in your body composition.

yeah, i noticed an immediate difference and instantly knew when it was wearing off.

but what about all these possible side effects that make it sound like its going to kill you while it helps you ?

Comment

yeah, i noticed an immediate difference and instantly knew when it was wearing off.

but what about all these possible side effects that make it sound like its going to kill you while it helps you ?
                      I doubt you will see any side effects whatsoever at that dose. It should just bring you into the normal range.

Comment

yep, nope tried that. they say they need to monitor me.
                        Get a new doctor. Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Should be a lot easier now that you can show your new doctor a history of being prescribed test.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                          Get a new doctor. Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Should be a lot easier now that you can show your new doctor a history of being prescribed test.
                          it's pretty common. I've heard tons of people say their doctor would not even consider letting them inject themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            it's pretty common. I've heard tons of people say their doctor would not even consider letting them inject themselves.
                            Very common in HRT clinics. Their profit margin increases significantly when they force that upon a patient.

Comment

so where does the hcg come in ? im reading around and still figuring this stuff out. i think this is going to turn out like getting your first tat.

Comment

Working...
                              X