Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you plan on staying on like HRT right? no need for HCG

Comment

i was just reading that cycling on and off is beneficial for people on hrt. im going to see if my gp will get my on aveed. can go for a 12 week shot.

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
        i was just reading that cycling on and off is beneficial for people on hrt. im going to see if my gp will get my on aveed. can go for a 12 week shot.
        nah. you want a constant healthy hormone level. if you go off your hormone levels crash, that is not good for anything.

what do you mean 12 week shot? 1 shot every 12 weeks? haha, no way bro, would never keep your levels stable. you'd have a rise and fall effect.

Comment

Testosterone Injections - Elite Men's Guide

this stuff.

Comment

Test is test bro. The only thing that changes is the ester which effects how long it will last. The stuff your talking about is the same ester attached to deca. It still needs to be shot at minimum once per week to maintain stable blood levels. Sure it may still be active after 2-3 weeks your peak levels will be about 7 days and from there it will be a steady fall. Meaning your sex drive will slowly fade away etc.. until the next shot.

The goal is to maintain healthy stable levels. This is only achieved with once per week shots minimum. If you want a roller coaster testosterone effect sure go for the 12 week shot lol. Try it, you get what I'm saying after about 10 days after your shot.

Comment

heres a better description of the stuff.
              its hasa 10 to 12 week maintance dose

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/15661

and here was a very helpful recent article for people seeking hrt

Survival and cardiovascular events in men treated with testosterone - Nebido - Testosterone Undecanoate

Comment

Bro lol, I know exactly what it is. Try it you're self. Get a shot of it and then wait 12 weeks for your next shot. You will understand what I'm saying.

Technically it's "active" after 12 weeks but your levels will be so low you will feel zero benefit. Trust me.

Again look into deca. It's the same ester. People shoot deca once a week minimum to maintain stable levels.

Comment

the only way I can really make you understand is to say go ahead and try it. around week 5 after your shot your going to feel completely different compared to 1 week after your shot. by week 10 you will fell like your levels are as low as they were before you started and by week 12 you'll be thinking wtf this stuff doesnt last no 12 weeks! i 100% guarantee by week 6-7 after shot you will have zero sex drive.

go ahead and try it, come back to this thread after you do. :D

Comment

no i see it, it spikes and then falls off, while the test E and C last two weeks but need a weekly bump to maintain a consistent therapeutic level.

i did like the article that talks about the actual long term studies that discredit the flawed knee jerk reactions to TRT.

Comment

i know this is a dumb question but can any one tell me which test is a dark color and is a thick consistency and has to be administered in a larger syringe ? i forgot to get the name of the test i just know it was a big syringe about 1/4 to half full and it took forever to put it all in. im going to order it if i can figure out which one it was.

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
                        i know this is a dumb question but can any one tell me which test is a dark color and is a thick consistency and has to be administered in a larger syringe ? i forgot to get the name of the test i just know it was a big syringe about 1/4 to half full and it took forever to put it all in. im going to order it if i can figure out which one it was.
                        Lol WUT!? Brother no disrespect but you are lost. Test is clear to yellowish in color depending on the oil used and the consistency does not change between the types aside from suspension which is no oil at all. Color has nothing to do with the "type" of test.

Comment

oh i know im lost. i just didn't get a look at the bottle the clinic was using. i know you said E or C, ill figure it out. i gotta get this shit straightened out.

Comment

Was it just a dark colored bottle like this?

Because that's the most prescribed brand testosterone in America. Some offices use different brands and some use ampules but in America they should just about all be Testosterone Cypionate.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Was it just a dark colored bottle like this?

Because that's the most prescribed brand testosterone in America. Some offices use different brands and some use ampules but in America they should just about all be Testosterone Cypionate.
                              That's what I get for script....i get 1 bottle of that a month....cost me $10:D copay bitch:thumb:

Comment

that's probably what i remembered being dark. because to be honest i was staring at that big fukin needle wondering where that was going. and then it seemed to take forever to get it all in there.

im not looking forward to doing that to myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X