No announcement yet.

advise, thoughts, feelings. concerns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah usually a primary care physician won't do anything with it and when they do it is usually wrong. If you want things done legally and the best way possible then you seek a good endocrinologist. Those are the doctors that deal with hormones. If you just want to do it on your own then go with Bouncers suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Yeah usually a primary care physician won't do anything with it and when they do it is usually wrong. If you want things done legally and the best way possible then you seek a good endocrinologist. Those are the doctors that deal with hormones. If you just want to do it on your own then go with Bouncers suggestion.
      just got the call back from the doc. "your're fine. your total is 390 and free is 5.6 so you dont need anything"

are you freaking kidding me. ill give an endo a shot if not ill just put in my own order and call it a day.

Comment

Yeah sorry brother, try to find a good endo. Even most of them draw a line in the sand and treat a number instead of the symptoms but there are good ones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
          just got the call back from the doc. "your're fine. your total is 390 and free is 5.6 so you dont need anything"

are you freaking kidding me. ill give an endo a shot if not ill just put in my own order and call it a day.
          they will look at the numbers and do nothing. waste your time if you like bro. I've seen it a million times on these boardings. as long as you have the testosterone levels of a 98 year old man the docs consider you to be normal. if you wanna feel great you need higher levels. end of story. follow the word of bouncer and you will soon be flying high. the power of the dark side is strong.

Comment

do you live here or abroad? if it's here in america, then MOST endo's are super conservative and are just IMO old school docs. I've had blood work for the past 15yrs, minimum once if not twice a year. i've been lucky enough to have good docs who are open minded and not so quick to just shoot me down.

you're technically fine with those numbers, especially if you use insurance. what guys on this board don't understand(i've been there myself) is that docs need to protect themselves, they get guys coming to them ED for shit like this, most abuse it and take advantage of the docs. what i advise is this;

get a good doc, give them time to get to know you(build trust), tell the doc everything, be honest..they can see through peoples bs.

we all like to get mad at docs when they don't give us what should be given. but remember, they're docs for a reason and you're not. they do know wtf they're doing, although we always say otherwise.

we just like them to bend the rules a bit and at times, we like to think we know more than they do, well we don't ;)

Comment

im in Chicago, but its not just the numbers are on the low side, i went in because i noticed i was slowing down and all the classic symptoms of low T. i tried to make an appointment with the endo but their all booked until January, im just going to place an order with a trusted source and call it a day. im not messing with the T clinics any more, their just in it for the money.

Comment

im in Chicago, but its not just the numbers are on the low side, i went in because i noticed i was slowing down and all the classic symptoms of low T. i tried to make an appointment with the endo but their all booked until January, im just going to place an order with a trusted source and call it a day. im not messing with the T clinics any more, their just in it for the money.
                my fam is in hoffman..i lived in chicago for 16yrs, beautiful city.

well then just cut the bs and get the gear already:D

Comment

Working...
                X