Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    :agreed::agreed:
    Wait, you agree with the underlined sentence? If so, you seem to have come 180 degrees around from your first sentence in post #10. So, do you believe due process is given (post 10) or not (post 15)?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Wait, you agree with the underlined sentence? If so, you seem to have come 180 degrees around from your first sentence in post #10. So, do you believe due process is given (post 10) or not?
      i've never seen it where it's NOT given, so i base my answer on that...

Comment

I hate how cops think if you have a lot of cash then you must be up to no good, selling drugs etc. Same with driving late at night. Some areas it seems cops will make up an excuse to pull you over if you are driving at 2-5am so they can look in your car or smell drugs/alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Wait, you agree with the underlined sentence? If so, you seem to have come 180 degrees around from your first sentence in post #10. So, do you believe due process is given (post 10) or not (post 15)?
          Just enjoy the Rado circle argument. It is something that I have grown to appreciate.

Comment

this is the way i view it and will leave it alone...

if i were in those shoes, i rest assure you i would get due process and i would certainly not be taken advantage of.

is the system broken? for sure, no question....but can the system work the way it should be? ABSOLUTELY and I stand by that because I've seen it work itself the right way.

Comment

Btw have any boards found the name of this lab that got busted yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Just enjoy the Rado circle argument. It is something that I have grown to appreciate.
                have you ever been in this situation? i'd bet not. so you speak from net stories, youtube videos, people agreeing with you on this board, etc?

the system can work and has.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  have you ever been in this situation? i'd bet not. so you speak from net stories, youtube videos, people agreeing with you on this board, etc?

the system can work and has.
                  You saw it work one time...but you aren't going to speak about it. You act like everything is CIA level shit. It is cool that you saw the process work as it should, the problem is that it usually does not happen that way. I've known friends to lose cash to the police due to mere suspicion.

It is just one more problem that has originated from our pointless war on drugs (of which the mighty government will tell us what drugs are dangerous).

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    I hate how cops think if you have a lot of cash then you must be up to no good, selling drugs etc. Same with driving late at night. Some areas it seems cops will make up an excuse to pull you over if you are driving at 2-5am so they can look in your car or smell drugs/alcohol.
                    One night around 2-3 am I was driving home in Chicago. Not a car on the highway and I was lightly buzzed, music blasting, and easily going 100mph. Cop comes out of nowhere and pulls up along side me as i'm doing 100mpg. I didn't see him at all until he was right beside me. I immediately slow down to the speed limit. He shines his flashlight at my face as he is as driving, and then pulls off the next exit ramp and allows me to go on my way. I guess it's because I'm a clean cut upstanding looking white fella. :D

Comment

Yeah B if you were black he would have done the pit maneuver on your car, got out and shot you.

Comment

I was pretty blown away by it. It was a cold Chicago early morning so I'm sure he didn't feel like getting out of his car. But yea I'm sure if it was a black fella there is a good chance it wouldn't have happened like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X