Gear testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piratex View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of another else having problems while using tess with soybean oil? Like no sex drive lol??I've been searching but can't really find nothing that says..wow I better not use this. I've read some bad & some good but those were all others opinions.
    Its not a popular carrier oil so you probably wont find many reviews on it. I would just use somebody else personally. Why add another factor in the mix to worry about? But soy is seriously terrible in general! And most GMOs use soy as their base. No wonder we have a society full of a bunch of cry babies. Estro levels are out of control....lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      one sensitive dude for sure, damn bro.
      The good side to that is that I'm also sensitive in a good way. Imagine having to use grams and grams of shit and people still can't really tell your on gear?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        The good side to that is that I'm also sensitive in a good way. Imagine having to use grams and grams of shit and people still can't really tell your on gear?
        good point and I agree, same here. i don't need much gear, but fortunately i also don't get your sides or i'd be fucked for sure with the tren length i go with.

Comment

Working...
        X