steroid use at 46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piratex View Post
    I'm on 250 test-c now so I'm just kind of worried about mixing since I'm new to the gear world and hear so many screwed up stories but I do stick with superior muscle when it comes to any gear advice because you guys are straight up honest no matter if its news someone what to hear or not. lol
    P, Mr I mentioned Primo. Why don't you try that first. I never tried primo but I always hear people say great things about it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well...because I've got to send cash. I'm not hiding it from my wife but I don't see the need to tell her either. If I use a card then I'm telling her. So cash keeps my airway clean. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        You should use primobolon depot and test cypionate
        never used primo, can it replace using test all together or does it have to be stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          never used primo, can it replace using test all together or does it have to be stacked.
          No. It will shut down your natty test levels. The same as any steroid. Come on bro. You must always use test with any cycle or you are begging for massive side effects and a floppy cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            No. It will shut down your natty test levels. The same as any steroid. Come on bro. You must always use test with any cycle or you are begging for massive side effects and a floppy cock.
            Come on bro? Been on this board for 14 yes, I don't even look at primo. Hardly anyone uses it.
            I always thought primo was designed to be some kind of test replacement. Safer.
            Clearly not.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              Come on bro? Been on this board for 14 yes, I don't even look at primo. Hardly anyone uses it.
              I always thought primo was designed to be some kind of test replacement. Safer.
              Clearly not.
              Test replacement, wtf? Come on bro!!! :D

Comment

I noticed ppl running it without test stacked with other shit. Didn't know if this was the norm again don't know anyone who has used it

Comment

Test alternative
                  I remember reading articles comparing the two nothing about having to run test.
                  Primo only or primo / Tren
                  https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-pr...mobolan-depot/ - quick search of how to run primo

Just wondering what he thought, didn't make sense to run it solo no need to be a know it all

Comment

Bro lighten up. "come on bro" was a friendly "come on man you know the answer to that."

Any Steroid should be run with test as they all shut down your natural test production.

Comment

Working...
                    X