No announcement yet.

Sarms? I'm confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen arguments that say Sarms actually keep you shut down like Steroids do so they shouldn't be used when off cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
      I've seen some studies out there that show SARMS do work, but I'm not convinced any of the sources I'm aware of actually offer legit SARMS.
      i've had really good experiences with Ostarine, cardarine, rad140
      suppression is almost nil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I've seen arguments that say Sarms actually keep you shut down like Steroids do so they shouldn't be used when off cycle?
        not really from real life experience the suppression is 1/10 of AAS if not less. take a break after 4 weeks but you can jump back on in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I didn't have lab work done but after my 8 week cycle of LGD and S4 I didn't feel shut down or suppressed at all. The company I used is a sponsor on many forums. Hard to say if it was bunk or I was expecting too much. Like I said I've had similar results from just creatine and I was using creatine during that 8 weeks. I had high hopes since I hadn't ran any real gear for such a long time but oh well... I'll never do Sarms again. Many love Sarms or at least say they do. To each his own.

Comment

Working...
          X