No announcement yet.

Ansomone log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck I did not mean to post here I will not reply here anymore to this jack ass sorry Razo it gets confusing enough then mix in this shit

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
      Why are we playing the size game fellas? Come on lol

And btw, bigger isn't better, been there myself at 217. Wasn't lean like i am now.

Anyways, Leledc looking good my man, leaned up nicely
      Thank u so much Rado!! I m pretty lean to be on test deca cycle, but is only my 4th week and i m eating clean and i m doing cardio, i don t want to much water weight!

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        I am sorry bro I do not understand the question I am a bit fired up from another post so sorry. but ask agin what you want to know?
        by reading Bouncers reply you asking how much to take?

this is purely a guess but I would only guess the anosomes to be at 6 maybe 7 its per vial max. so if you dosed accordingly you will get the result you want.
        if I had this Gh I would take 3.3iu per day but I use for health I am not using for size even though it happens if you want it to or not. takes along time but I have been using a long time.

wh y are you taking GH what is the result you are after and I can try and help you a bit more.
        Hey Rocket! Thank u for the answer! Yes i was asking at you about the dosage, because i m using gh in a different way, is 3x week on big muscle group IM injection post workout with slin pre workout, and for this kind of protocol take less than 10 ui post workout is a waste! This protocol is better for muscle bulding and not for cutting, i have a buddy running gh in this way and his body is completely changed, but is a pretty well know method, u can also search on google you will find a lot of threads

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          there is no medical study on that question and we can guess all we want but no one knows the truth.
          I will tell you this. you can take GH when ever you want I do not care what it says on paper I have done it all and it all works. if you have real GH does proper it will work no matter when you take it. this is a true fact for me and I have honestly tried any thing you can think of using GH.

only thing I didn't try was the mega doses EOD I do not take it for size I take it for health but many people report it does work better for size this way. I have no clue and I have never tried it so my reply counts for shit on that subject.

if you bought your Gh from select scammer GH you should prob take 3.3 IUs per day to get you close to 350. this of coarse is just a starting point you will have to get blood work to be exact. you will also have to run it longer than a few weeks id say its almost a must to go 6 months. you will get water retention and dont confuse that for muscle you will not see any muscle off of what you are doing. honestly its almost a waste but do your thing find out for yourself how it works ect.

ops I quoted the wrong question this was ment for your first question about 180 + 220

Thanks for the info bro. So maybe I'll just do 3 and see how it go's. Why 3.3 though and not 3 or 3.5?

So your saying @ 2 ius a day it's a waste, how about @ 3.3? I want to do this for health purpose but wouldn't mind some benefits like fat loss as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by razo View Post
            Thanks for the info bro. So maybe I'll just do 3 and see how it go's. Why 3.3 though and not 3 or 3.5?

So your saying @ 2 ius a day it's a waste, how about @ 3.3? I want to do this for health purpose but wouldn't mind some benefits like fat loss as well.
            there is 10iu in a bottle. 3.3iu per day means you go through a bottle in an even 3 days. there is always that tiny little extra that gets lost in a pin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              there is 10iu in a bottle. 3.3iu per day means you go through a bottle in an even 3 days. there is always that tiny little extra that gets lost in a pin.
              I see Bouncer. Thanks Bud

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                there is nt 10ius in the vial if you buy select junk that a proven fact

Comment

• Originally posted by razo View Post

How you do 3.3ius a day is like this, instead of adding 1ml of bac water to mix the gh, you only go to the 90 mark on the pin. Then everyday you when you do your injection, you just load it to the 30 mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    How you do 3.3ius a day is like this, instead of adding 1ml of bac water to mix the gh, you only go to the 90 mark on the pin. Then everyday you when you do your injection, you just load it to the 30 mark.
                    I just do 1ml and pull slightly past 3 on slin pin but yea that works too.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                      Got it, thanks Frank.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X