Ansomone log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansomone log

I'd like to say thanks to SelectHGH for my kit of Ansomone. It was sent to me to do an honest review and post blood work. If you read through my HGH log you'll see I tested a couple different brands and had blood work done on all of them. I'll be able to compare the Ansomone against those other brands.

I don't think SelectHGH sleeps. lol Every time I send him a PM or email he responded immediately. He's been excellent to deal with. Great customer service.

My package of Ansomone took exactly a week to get to me from SelectHGH. That exceeded my expectations especially since we just had a large snow storm and everything being shipped to my area was being delayed.

Packaging was top notch and I posted pictures of the kit below. I'll be injecting 2iu in the morning and evening every day (total 4iu). I'll be open and honest in my review. If anyone has any questions just shoot them my way!

Thanks for the review!
    (And a personal thank you from me for rating customer service)

And by the way, we don't sleep, chronic insomnia )

Comment

Select HGH is awesome. Topnotch customer service.

Comment

Almost Ready to ordet 300 ui of ansomone! Curious to know if they finally are like the famous jin!!
        Thank u for the log Chadd!!

Comment

I started my Ansomone this morning. I'll keep the log updated and post bloods late next week.

Comment

i would like to source some ansomone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by newby View Post
              i would like to source some ansomone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              You aren't brilliant are you? Lol. Let me spell it out for you.

Go to selecthgh.com and order some.

Christ dude it's not rocket science.

Comment

Tomorrow will be a week that I’ve been on the Ansomone at 4ui a day. My hands are definitely tight and at night time they sometimes go numb. Almost hurts. lol Just from the sides I’m guessing they will test good. I’m anxious to get my levels tested. I’ll be going in on Friday to get my blood work done. I’ll be sure to post my results.

Comment

Blood work was done at 7am and I should have the results by Sunday. I'll post the results on Monday morning. I'm curious to see these numbers as I'm also anxious to lower my dose to 2iu a day due to the numbness in my hands. lol

Comment

I got 5 of these, I love them so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      I got 5 of these, I love them so far.
                      You get any blood work done?

At what dose are you running then and sides so far?

Comment

300 ui on my way! I can t wait to try this gh!!!
                        I saw mixes blood work about ansomone!
                        Hope ur test will be fine Chad!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          You get any blood work done?

At what dose are you running then and sides so far?
                          Not yet, switching from raxxtropins (not a fan of), I like them as much as the Jins
                          tight hands and fingers feel like I have lymes LOL JK
                          I can feel if its good but its nice to have something to back it up

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Blood work was done at 7am and I should have the results by Sunday. I'll post the results on Monday morning. I'm curious to see these numbers as I'm also anxious to lower my dose to 2iu a day due to the numbness in my hands. lol
                            so you didn't wait 2 weeks? I cant say I blame you I would want to go back down in IUs also. its funny if you dropped to 1iu you would want the sides back ,lol. I like to just feel it but thats it. my knees start to hurt not my wrists

is it BA water or sterile water in there?
                            also where are they saying this stuff is made, Russia or China?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              so you didn't wait 2 weeks? I cant say I blame you I would want to go back down in IUs also. its funny if you dropped to 1iu you would want the sides back ,lol. I like to just feel it but thats it. my knees start to hurt not my wrists

is it BA water or sterile water in there?
                              also where are they saying this stuff is made, Russia or China?
                              Rocket, what's the difference between using sterile or bac?

Comment

Working...
                              X