Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razo View Post
    Day 12 @30mg 206lbs

Ok, so Bouncer was right on the money again. Yesterday I woke up feeling a little different. Thought maybe it was because I got a good night sleep and felt like recovered. I went to brush my teeth and while I was brushing I could feel my biceps get pumped, didn't pay much mind. Did Chest that day and the Pumps were very good but what really made a difference was not only the pumps but I did 4 intense workouts for chest and I felt like I could still add another 2 workouts. Usually by the 3rd or 4th workout natural I run out of gas. Strength has also gone up. Added extra weight to all my workouts and did more reps.

I did not want to post anything, just wanted to make sure it just wasn't in my head. Today I did back and killed it on everything and was adding pushups in between workouts to keep those crazy pumps going. I don't do my dead lifts heavy, I do it till failure, just a plate, but must have banged out like 25-30 and my lower back felt like it was going to explode. So yea, I'm loving it.

So Since I started which was 12 days ago I added 6 pounds and I'm not eating any different.

Never mind the powder white skin, I don't start tanning till like Ends of April.:gaydo:

Take that shirt off.. No homo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      good job brother and nice of you to post a pic:thumup:

Dbol once kicked in, is a very nice oral addition. Keeps you going!
      Thanks Rado. I don't think I'm going to go higher than 40mg. I'm getting very good pumps already at 30mg.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Small guys like me have to stay covered up. :)

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

He's ok not doing it. If he had felt comfortable, I'm sure he would of. I give him props for posting a pic.

Comment

Working...
          X