• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    hers the facts
    I have USA GH tested IGF
    I have a generic GH tested IGF they were even same score

After this joke did not read further, but I think there's still a lot of funny about "Black tops, which is almost better than US gh"

Comment

oh and to be clear the "black top" was not the only one to match IGF scores there were 3 other ones that match my USA scores there is no magic in the black top they are just real from a real source.

Comment

so you mad cuz I can get better shit than both of you? why is not his cheap shit made by monks? you are a fucking scum bag straight up. you know damn well I am not lying about any of this
        Kill the shit talk and stick to facts and information. Nobody is taking you seriously when all your doing is ranting. The only one that comes across mad here is you.

If you don't question how those blacktops apparently score the same as US pharma at 1/6th the price then I don't know what to say. Are the guys making it losing money? How is it done so cheap in comparison? Do you ever ask yourself these questions?

I don't think your nessarily lieing, just a bit too trusting of the blacktops. When something sounds too good to be true it usually is. I don't believe for a second the Chinese fuckers making them have any kind of higher standard than the rest of them. I think they are clever and I think there are things we don't fully understand about igf scores. I don't think it tells the whole story like you think it does.

For example, Mk-677 boost igf but it doesn't give any results whatsoever past the 2 week mark. Yet igf levels remain boosted. This tells me it's not igf alone that gives all the results. There are other factors at play here. Don't pretend to understand every detail about igf because you know damn well you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Kill the shit talk and stick to facts and information. Nobody is taking you seriously when all your doing is ranting. The only one that comes across mad here is you.

If you don't question how those blacktops apparently score the same as US pharma at 1/6th the price then I don't know what to say. Are the guys making it losing money? How is it done so cheap in comparison? Do you ever ask yourself these questions?

I don't think your nessarily lieing, just a bit too trusting of the blacktops. When something sounds too good to be true it usually is. I don't believe for a second the Chinese fuckers making them have any kind of higher standard than the rest of them. I think they are clever and I think there are things we don't fully understand about igf scores. I don't think it tells the whole story like you think it does.

For example, Mk-677 boost igf but it doesn't give any results whatsoever past the 2 week mark. Yet igf levels remain boosted. This tells me it's not igf alone that gives all the results. There are other factors at play here. Don't pretend to understand every detail about igf because you know damn well you don't.
          I am so lost you telling me dont trust he black tops yet you trust the Russian drug dealer, LMAO wtf really

you never tested MK-677 so stop with the parrot stuff already you already got called on the 192aa and I am still waiting.
          if ANYTHING raises my IGF level to the point I want it and there is no side I will take it so stop with your therorys your clouding the post you test nothing you do nothing you know nothing leave this to the people that do this like ME.

of coarse I dont know everything but I sure seem to be the only one spending his money to find out and with no reason other than to know. what are you doing besides MAKING money on this?

right as I thought

Comment

I am so lost you telling me dont trust he black tops yet you trust the Russian drug dealer, LMAO wtf really

you never tested MK-677 so stop with the parrot stuff already you already got called on the 192aa and I am still waiting.
            if ANYTHING raises my IGF level to the point I want it and there is no side I will take it so stop with your therorys your clouding the post you test nothing you do nothing you know nothing leave this to the people that do this like ME.

of coarse I dont know everything but I sure seem to be the only one spending his money to find out and with no reason other than to know. what are you doing besides MAKING money on this?

right as I thought
            No your clouding shit by talking about 20 different things.

It's very simple. We compare the ansomone and Jintropin that select is selling to us pharm grade. If the scores are similar you will be proven wrong. If however the scores are not even close you will be proven right. It's that simple.

Rado is going to do just that. We will have our answer.

Comment

No your clouding shit by talking about 20 different things.

It's very simple. We compare the ansomone and Jintropin that select is selling to us pharm grade. If the scores are similar you will be proven wrong. If however the scores are not even close you will be proven right. It's that simple.

Rado is going to do just that. We will have our answer.
              are you serious right now we already did di this test why do you think we have all this drama? your stuff dont stack up its that simple

Comment

are you serious right now we already did di this test why do you think we have all this drama? your stuff dont stack up its that simple
                Bro lol we didn't test any such thing. Blacktops are not us pharma. Thus the results mean nothing.

We need direction comparison.

Comment

Bro lol we didn't test any such thing. Blacktops are not us pharma. Thus the results mean nothing.

We need direction comparison.
                  I really hope you think that cuz that would explain this whole mess why you are acting this way.\go read the other thread I just told you again how we tested them all. oh this is gonna be so funny and hope this is why you think this

Comment

I really hope you think that cuz that would explain this whole mess why you are acting this way.\go read the other thread I just told you again how we tested them all. oh this is gonna be so funny and hope this is why you think this
                    No you've connected dots. You've never done a clear and direct comparison.

Rado is going to.

One of us will be proven right. If it's you I will come out and say rocket was right!

Comment

No you've connected dots. You've never done a clear and direct comparison.

Rado is going to.

One of us will be proven right. If it's you I will come out and say rocket was right!
                      lmao yea like that matters now. I really dont care what you say anymore honestly and I am sure you dont care what I say.
                      you turned your back on me when I have solid legit proof over a guy you got some free boxes from. I called you all kinds of names and they are all true you are a scammer you know I am not a liar and my testing is correct your stalling for time buy the time Rado gets his real GH and then runs it then gets his low dosed Gh and runs it you will have collected more money and more boxes right? I see your angle.

as a board member that you trusted so much to let mod your site and I have given years and years of correct advise too everyone including you. when I came to you and told you his stuff was under dosed you as the owner should of stooped select instantly and found the facts your self then called him on it or me. you fence jumping makes you look like you dont care. this isnt my board I do not mod here I do not sell drugs yet I care more about these members than you do thats pretty funny and shows what type of person we each are

Comment

lmao yea like that matters now. I really dont care what you say anymore honestly and I am sure you dont care what I say.
                        you turned your back on me when I have solid legit proof over a guy you got some free boxes from. I called you all kinds of names and they are all true you are a scammer you know I am not a liar and my testing is correct your stalling for time buy the time Rado gets his real GH and then runs it then gets his low dosed Gh and runs it you will have collected more money and more boxes right? I see your angle.

as a board member that you trusted so much to let mod your site and I have given years and years of correct advise too everyone including you. when I came to you and told you his stuff was under dosed you as the owner should of stooped select instantly and found the facts your self then called him on it or me. you fence jumping makes you look like you dont care. this isnt my board I do not mod here I do not sell drugs yet I care more about these members than you do thats pretty funny and shows what type of person we each are
                        yes they absolutely do matter now. we need direct comparison testing. nobody turned their back on you. all in your head brother.

Comment

yes they absolutely do matter now. we need direct comparison testing. nobody turned their back on you. all in your head brother.
                          no one else sees it this way you do know this right? I have explained it exactly like this to others and they all agree with me.
                          does that matter? or it only matters what you think?

Comment

no one else sees it this way you do know this right? I have explained it exactly like this to others and they all agree with me.
                            does that matter? or it only matters what you think?
                            we simply disagree or see it differently. that doesnt make me a bad guy bro.

Comment

disagree def not we did that all the time with silly shit. but the way you did and still are handling this is wrong. as a life time vet of this board you should of listened to my evidence and shut him down until you found out what you needed to find out. this is fact this is what any board would of did. but instead you sided with a guy that been here 3 months and only object is to make money. you know how much GH I can sell to your members right now? lol lots have I ? nope not one damn vial. ask Rado he wants or wanted and he's my friend ask him what I said. I have no agenda here other than to protect people you as the owner should have the same agenda you did and still are doing it wrong.

Comment

disagree def not we did that all the time with silly shit. but the way you did and still are handling this is wrong. as a life time vet of this board you should of listened to my evidence and shut him down until you found out what you needed to find out. this is fact this is what any board would of did. but instead you sided with a guy that been here 3 months and only object is to make money. you know how much GH I can sell to your members right now? lol lots have I ? nope not one damn vial. ask Rado he wants or wanted and he's my friend ask him what I said. I have no agenda here other than to protect people you as the owner should have the same agenda you did and still are doing it wrong.
                                i dont see you as having any evidence. you have not dont a direct comparison test.

Comment

Working...
                                X