No announcement yet.

Sale of "Blacktops"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Rado is your answer then select should be gone until its fixed with Rado. not the other way around he should not be here until then

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      if Rado is your answer then select should be gone until its fixed with Rado. not the other way around he should not be here until then
      disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        i dont see you as having any evidence. you have not dont a direct comparison test.
        LMAO so are you going to answer the other question in other thread? we should keep it all in one thread to by the way it messy and to hard to follow.

your funny dodging the truth

Comment

disagree.
          thats your opinion and I know why it is greed
          ill just tell you NO ONE thinks like this but you and prob select. at least no one that has anything to do with this they would all agree with me

Comment

LMAO so are you going to answer the other question in other thread? we should keep it all in one thread to by the way it messy and to hard to follow.

your funny dodging the truth
            Nobody is dodging anything. It's all very clear. Nobody has done direct comparison testing. It's very simple.

Comment

Nobody is dodging anything. It's all very clear. Nobody has done direct comparison testing. It's very simple.
              lol you are flat wrong not thinking my tests are correct. you will see and I hope everyone on this site leaves and never buys shit again and sees you for the greed monster you are.

Comment

lol you are flat wrong not thinking my tests are correct. you will see and I hope everyone on this site leaves and never buys shit again and sees you for the greed monster you are.
                Give me some fucken credit bro.

Any other forum you call the owner a dipshit, dickwad, greedy cunt, shit bag, scum fuck, cock sucker, faggot fuck etc.. you get banned or at the very least you get your post deleted. I've done nothing of the kind. All info is here for everyone to see. It's all out in the open. And if your right I will straight up say so and admit I was wrong all along. Now let's stop the talk until the tests are done.

Comment

Give me some fucken credit bro.

Any other forum you call the owner a dipshit, dickwad, greedy cunt, shit bag, scum fuck, cock sucker, faggot fuck etc.. you get banned or at the very least you get your post deleted. I've done nothing of the kind. All info is here for everyone to see. It's all out in the open. And if your right I will straight up say so and admit I was wrong all along. Now let's stop the talk until the tests are done.
                  agreed you do not edit or delete posts
                  you are still going about this wrong. as a founding member and Vet with all that I have done for this site you should take my word and shut that guy down until its proven. then all he has to do is say you are getting 60-70IU vials not 100 and everything is fine. you are not supposed to let him stay up and rob other until then. its not like I said hey B I dont feel these are strong enough . we have real IGF tests that we did well before this was Brough up. my proof is solid for any other board I bet you that. ANY other place would shut him down until you feel its one way or the other. you are not taking members safety for lack of better word in account. how many could of bought this low dosed stuff thinking they were getting 100IUs and are not? people work hard for money we are getting fucked everywhere why here to when we can do something about it?

HE SHOULD BE PULLED people are afraid to say I am not sure why? but my emails and texts say one thing but here crickets
                  you dont think my logic is correct?

Comment

agreed you do not edit or delete posts
                    you are still going about this wrong. as a founding member and Vet with all that I have done for this site you should take my word and shut that guy down until its proven. then all he has to do is say you are getting 60-70IU vials not 100 and everything is fine. you are not supposed to let him stay up and rob other until then. its not like I said hey B I dont feel these are strong enough . we have real IGF tests that we did well before this was Brough up. my proof is solid for any other board I bet you that. ANY other place would shut him down until you feel its one way or the other. you are not taking members safety for lack of better word in account. how many could of bought this low dosed stuff thinking they were getting 100IUs and are not? people work hard for money we are getting fucked everywhere why here to when we can do something about it?

HE SHOULD BE PULLED people are afraid to say I am not sure why? but my emails and texts say one thing but here crickets
                    you dont think my logic is correct?
                    For the last time. There has been no direct testing comparing us pharma to ansomone or jins from select. Until there is, nothing has been proven. Rados test will be the first direct comparison. You are welcome to test as well.

Comment

For the last time. There has been no direct testing comparing us pharma to ansomone or jins from select. Until there is, nothing has been proven. Rados test will be the first direct comparison. You are welcome to test as well.
                      if the way we did it is not direct then frank sending Rado the stuff isn't direct either you sir are fucking out of your mind nothing will be direct unless we can goto the place they are made and grab it from there it has to come from someone or somewhere.

Comment

if the way we did it is not direct then frank sending Rado the stuff isn't direct either you sir are fucking out of your mind nothing will be direct unless we can goto the place they are made and grab it from there it has to come from someone or somewhere.
                        No that's crap. You have not tested us pharma vs ansomone ever in your life. Chadd has not tested us pharma vs ansomone ever in his life. Stop trying to cloud the fact with bs. Let's allow direct testing to be done and let that testing speak for itself.

Comment

No that's crap. You have not tested us pharma vs ansomone ever in your life. Chadd has not tested us pharma vs ansomone ever in his life. Stop trying to cloud the fact with bs. Let's allow direct testing to be done and let that testing speak for itself.
                          lol what dies test this vs that mean lmao a test is a test we get numbers and compare it dont matter when the test was done as long as its the same product so your test this vs that is screewed up

Comment

lol what dies test this vs that mean lmao a test is a test we get numbers and compare it dont matter when the test was done as long as its the same product so your test this vs that is screewed up
                            You clearly have no idea what I'm even saying.

Enough talk. Rado will do the first direct test comparing ansomone to us pharma. We will let that test speak for itself.

Comment

Rocket no links to other forums or other sponsors. This has always been a forum rule from day 1 since the day this forum started. Links like that will be treated like spam. The argument is here, not there.

Bro kill the meltdown. Allow direct testing to be done and allow that testing to speak for itself. We've repeated ourselves a thousand times now. We will not agree with each other. Only direct testing will end this. So let's do that. Enough talk.

Comment

lol it wasnt a sponsor it was real members telling you how shady you are from one of the realist sites around
                                it was meant just to show you and other how wrong you are
                                let select try and get on that site lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X