No announcement yet.

Avid's Prime log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to mention, I lift 4-6 days a week, I rotate the body groups. I try to do at least 30 minutes of light cardio a day and this is new, I am trying to do HIIT cardio at least 3 days a week.

Comment

Got the gear bro. I will be in touch tomorrow or over the weekend:)

Comment

Sounds like your on your A game for preparation. The only thing I'd suggest would be to get a bottle of prami now. If you don't need it great but you don't want to be wasting time searching and waiting for shipping when you need it at that moment. Good luck with the cycle, I'll be looking forward to your results.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Sounds like your on your A game for preparation. The only thing I'd suggest would be to get a bottle of prami now. If you don't need it great but you don't want to be wasting time searching and waiting for shipping when you need it at that moment. Good luck with the cycle, I'll be looking forward to your results.
          I think you are right Chuck. I was planning on buying some later in the cycle so why not get it now?

Im pretty excited about this little experiment.

1) Its the first time I have tried alternate day fasting with 0 calories taken in on the fasting days.

2) It is the first time I will be doing German Volume for such so many weeks.

3) It is the first time I am going to take tren to my limit while keeping the test at 100mg/w.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude this stuff is stinky:D I can smell the tren!!!! My girl got the package for me and said..."babe, this smells really strong, oh it's your stuff"

Anyway...will post some pics here in a bit

Comment

Don't piss me off bitch:D better kiss my feet! Man this tren is love!!!

Have I mentioned how much I love tren:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Don't piss me off bitch:D better kiss my feet! Man this tren is love!!!

Have I mentioned how much I love tren:D
                How can you tell? Is the source material pungent and the higher concentration of material the more pungent it is? The tren I have from another source has no smell.

Comment

If you can smell your tren through the vial either you're full of shit or i'd highly recommend not using that shit because you definitely shouldn't be able to smell any gear like that.

Comment

Rado is a tren expert, if he is excited about it I am excited about it. If he says its good, its good.

Comment

What kind of oil is it made with?

Comment

Well that's great, but I've run tren more than a few times myself and have never had tren or any gear that had a smell through the vial. One, it shouldn't smell that strong, and two, your shit is not sterile if scent is escaping the vial. But its your body so you can trust whoever you want. Just my .02.

Comment

The tren stinks when they use guaicol or however you spell it. It's not dangerous but I don't like it. The smell is horrible and will stink up your whole house. I'm bothered that he is shipping out free gear but not shipping out his orders....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            The tren stinks when they use guaicol or however you spell it. It's not dangerous but I don't like it. The smell is horrible and will stink up your whole house. I'm bothered that he is shipping out free gear but not shipping out his orders....
                            :agreed: agreed on everything

Comment

Just to be safe I am ordering some agar plates.

Comment

Are you running the prop?

Comment

Working...
                                X