No announcement yet.

Stromba's Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would start off with 2-3 injections of 1000 mcg per week and then if dont feel its enough go with EOD shots...

Comment

Originally posted by trip
      Just a thought, and could be very wrong about this.

Understand both stone's and shots points,

I kinda see it from an issue to TOTAL mgs. of hormones

500 test + 400 eg = 900 mg of hormones

add in dbol 40 mg per day your at 1200

so at 1.5 mg stone's only 20% more and has five years of cycles under belt

again, could be wrong just a thought
      I like this post, would agree with what he is saying Shot. When I use 1500 mg of test a week that is all I use. so in essence my total mg for a week is only 1500. I will agree shot that some peoples bodies respond better to roids better than others (pro bodybuilders being the extreme). I can say I am not one of those. my first cycle was 6 amps of sust over a months time. my next cylce after that was 400 mg of test a week with 200mg of deca. and so on and so forth. so i gradually worked my way up to these doses. And honestly I didn't know how many cylces stromba had done or his previous doses. from that I could have given a better answer. and yes as always diet and training are all important factors with room for improvment for everyone.

Comment

In general believe most folks on site are pretty good with cycle and training, almost universally diets could be better.

Be willing to bet 80% have never done a total average calorie count, logged meals for months on end, etc.

this is always an area where much can be learned, and as you all say it's 60% of the battle, so better knowledge in this area will produce better results.

And b-12 made me hungry, it helps process all nutrients and transport them to cells, just makes what you eat more efficient, so worth a shot for you with background.

good luck

Comment

Logs are def. something everyone should do. I have a training log, diet log and a cycle log that go back as fart as 5 years....

i never missed one log in my training or cycleing since i started my first cycle....

when i eat out ill bring a food scale with me and weight everything so i can go home and check and be sure what i got for each meal....sure its a pain and ppl look at you funny but fuck it...its something that almost has to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
            when i eat out ill bring a food scale with me and weight everything so i can go home and check and be sure what i got for each meal....sure its a pain and ppl look at you funny but fuck it...its something that almost has to be done.
            you my friend, need therapy! if i go out to eat - i'm out....diets are off and i am enjoying life for a while.

Comment

Thats your difference between the avg lifter and someone who wants to get on the Mr O stage.

Comment

shot,

If those are you're goals congrats, enjoy the journey.

Mine are more humble, yet logs still make a world of difference.

Is there a business on wall street that doesnt' have a log?

Okay, besides enron and mci.

nice day

Comment

Logs are def. something everyone should do. I have a training log, diet log and a cycle log that go back as fart as 5 years....

i never missed one log in my training or cycleing since i started my first cycle....

:wacko: LOL that is dedication. YIKES 5 years of logs. so can you tell us what your starting weight was on your first cycle and what it was and what was your latest cycle and weight?

Comment

I can pretty much tell you everything. I dont have to look at my log to tell you what the starting weight was..

I showed Doom a pic of my before my first cycle and he said i looked alot bigger then what i said i was. So i double checked with my log and i have it writting down as 195 lbs 6% .

Doom seemed to think i was close to 200-205 6%. When talking with my girlfriend about this she said i was infact closer to 200 lbs

so around there i would say...i was 5'7.5 inches tall and 18 years old.

Last cycles was pretty simple

off the top of my head i believe it was sus deca HGH slin and alittle dbol

weight i didnt get on the scale but it was over 255

Comment

yeah I started off I was 165 pounds and looked like a stick. Now I am at 206 and with a bodyfat probably around 10 or so. just a guess. isn't it funny how lowbodyfat guys always look bigger than bigger guys with high bodyfat. people should keep that in mind when gaining weight.

Comment

Yes....i try to explain that to a few friends of mine.....someone who is 15% at 250 lbs will look alot smaller then some 215 lbs at 8%

Comment

Yes....i try to explain that to a few friends of mine.....someone who is 15% at 250 lbs will look alot smaller then some 215 lbs at 8%
                          yep totally agree and for some guys it just doesn't register. plus a lot of guys like to look big in clothes. if you looked at me in my work uniform or just in street clothes you would have no idea of my size. when I tell people I weigh 206 they don't believe me and tell me that I look 180 or so. but if they see me in the summer with no shirt off it is funny their reaction.

Comment

shot,

Well seems like you have the genetics for the long haul.

Agree on the weight & bf issue

Comment

Shot

I admire your dedication.

The diet is always the key. I am prolly gonna cut down my doses a bit and concentrate on the diet.

I always believe in being lean. There are so many guys at my gym that have alot of mass, but no cuts at all.

If you are not lean, you really look like a big fat guy. Even guys like Coleman in the offseason just look awful. That's why I panic when my BF% gets above 12 or so. I wanna look good with my clothes off dammit !

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                                Shot

I admire your dedication.

The diet is always the key. I am prolly gonna cut down my doses a bit and concentrate on the diet.

I always believe in being lean. There are so many guys at my gym that have alot of mass, but no cuts at all.

If you are not lean, you really look like a big fat guy. Even guys like Coleman in the offseason just look awful. That's why I panic when my BF% gets above 12 or so. I wanna look good with my clothes off dammit !
                                Its nice to stay lean all year around dont get me wrong....

But really to add muscle mass you have to eat eat eat which is going to add alittle bodyfat to you....this is why most ppl bulk in the winter when clothes can help hide the fat and cut in the summer when you need to look good.

Now this is different for the bros who compete...then you have to go by when your show is ect. ect.

Dont be scared to add alittle BF bro...you can always run some clen and t-3 to help get it back off...if you want to add the mass u need to eat till you cant eat anymore then somehow some way eat again.

Comment

Working...
                                X