Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer
    replied
    By the way I came off that "anavar" and my joints stopped hurting within 3 days. That shit was either winny or letro. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    500mgs test per week
    250mgs deca per week
    5iu GH per day
    May bump this to 600mg test 300mg deca soon. 900mg total compound per week is a lot for me. We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    You got it bro. Vanity isn't worth living with dialysis or the pain of a heart attack etc. Definitely gotta be responsible about it.

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    That's gnarly tho dude I pray that you health through everything, and I pray that nothing like that happens to me or anyone els at that. Stay safe out there brothers there's a lot more risk out there in this shit then you think.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
    Ya that's why I asked those are the two main reasons people don't care to touch the shit ever again. Every one els just keeps going until they do have problems and are in denial like myself. That's why after this cycle I think I'm going to take a break and start being more ontop of my actual health and not just care about the gains.
    It's hard to do -being off cycle- but worth it in the long run. Honestly I was sick of losing all gains in size and strength every time I came off and having to start over from the beginning in strength goals anyway.

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    Ya that's why I asked those are the two main reasons people don't care to touch the shit ever again. Every one els just keeps going until they do have problems and are in denial like myself. That's why after this cycle I think I'm going to take a break and start being more ontop of my actual health and not just care about the gains.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Cardiologist didn't give me any restrictions and said my issues were minor to not worry about them but I definitely won't push it. If I do I'll keep total dose less than 500mg from here out.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Damn that's intense. Definitely can't help you out there even though I wish I can...just be safe and smart with what you're doing. If it's too much of a risk to get on, don't even bother bro. My girl has tachycardia as well and she can't even touch caffeine...even though I'm an EMT and can't diagnose patients , I don't think you can even mess with testosterone due to its possible increase in BP and that leads to an increase in cardiac oxygen supply and demand...Take my word with a grain of salt but be smart and take care of yourself if you're not like me; here for a good time and not a long time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Well health and natural levels were both the reasons.

I never recovered after my last cycle pct and had to get an Endo involved. Been on clomid perscribed @12.5mg ED since then and getting bloods every 3 months. It has been quite successful just a long process. Should be tapering off after my next visit but I've already only been taking that dose EOD and maintaining good levels.

Btw went from 200 something total test at my lowest to 700 something and free test went from almost not present to the top of the chart.

During that same time my stress test echo cardiogram came back with sinus tachycardia (excessive heart rate) and a small hole in my heart.

This has all worked out to be ok but I'm not sure how much I want to push that in the future so if I do cycle at all anymore it will always include HCG, blood work, and short length, low dose, fast ester compounds.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    No I don't blast and cruise. Last cycle was 20weeks and ended may 2016.

Damn broski u know what that means...time to get ONN to get JACKED like DONKEY KONG! Lol

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    What are you guys pinning?

Hows your natural test levels after usually, do you follow the same pct protocol every time time? I got put on trt before ever touching anything but I still think about trying to come off everything and wondering how my body would react. Is it something with your health that makes it so you don't want to cycle lately?

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
    Your still cruising right? How many years have you blasted before stoping?
    No I don't blast and cruise. Last cycle was 20weeks and ended may 2016.

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Probably eventually, maybe. At this point I don't really care either way.

Your still cruising right? How many years have you blasted before stoping?

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Exactly when you are on a deficit; it is obvious that you are not maintaining...like for example my caloric deficit or calorie cutting diet is 2200 calories... No way I can weight train, cardio after and then do.some MMA without burning some musclr away..even on AAS..
    I believe you mean more of a recomp

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When in doubt...up the dose lol

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    I can't even think straight.. it's almost midnight and I can't keep my eyes open...
    I'm out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X