X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    More water on EQ than deca...you sure your eq was real!
    Yes I can send u a pik an u can authentic it on ur sight. I would not mistake eq.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    More water on EQ than deca...you sure your eq was real!

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    keep deca low enough and test double the dose of deca and you'll get twice the gaines of EQ with no sides. then again the 2 drugs arent really comparable. they do completly different things. EQ is a "dry" AAS whereas deca is a "wet" AAS. i dont do well on any drying AAS. i don't hold water so if i go on a drug that pulls water out it just makes me look flat.
    Bouncer for me eq at 500 I carry water, more than deca, my skin stays tight but im alil puffy not quite as much as test at 500 but no estro and if I use anastrazol( not much) and some green tea I can release the water and be pretty tight. As far as gaining muscle it's pretty good, damn good. I can eat pretty good on it and grow still, and keep all when I commit to food after cycle. It's lean swol muscle alittle different looking than deca or tren muscle. Iv ran as much as a gram on 300 test but the oily, wet feeling comes in with a lot of water with me. Ran with hi t too- lot a water. u can GROW on EQ. An it don't mess with my estro. And that anxiety thing yall were talkin about, never had that. It's cool to be able to hear yalls take on things, and compare. thanks all.

Leave a comment:

• Lowkii
    replied
    I'm running orals at the moment. Running Msten for 8 weeks and Ment/Trestolone for 10 weeks. At 8 weeks I'll drop the dosage down of Ment/Trestolone for finale two weeks and then I'll add in Test Cyp @ 400MG for 12 weeks... then I'll jump off onto pct. This is the plan, probably backwards to how people would normally run it, but I may not even run the Test Cyp yet, depends on how I feel. Health comes before everything, first.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    a fellow ass eater.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicken View Post
    What u an ur lovely ass muscles been up to 79? Last I saw u was in Greece with some fine little thang. Back at the house?

Yea. Back in this shithole with my fine ass eating her bung hole on a daily

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    What kind of conditioner you use for your hair?.. lovely

What u an ur lovely ass muscles been up to 79? Last I saw u was in Greece with some fine little thang. Back at the house?

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

This coconut stuff an it takes a lot of it. Mmmmm, that's some sexy fukin shittt.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    250 test, 600 deca, and 30 mig superdrol

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    250 test, 600 deca, and 30 mig superdrol

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    how were the mental effects with dhb ? Is it similar to eq's anxiety?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    That is no glowing dhb review, that hole sex thing really was crappy. I would not consider dhb again though I said I gained 8 pounds that is after my estimation of water I started at 213 and finished at 227. Was probably on 4, 8 weeks was not much more than 6. It's the real deal, but u may feel like a farm animal when it comes time to do the nasty, cause sex is about as interesting as digging a hole. I got enouph 4 another better run this time I'll couple it with turnabol and 400 or more test to try and deal with the lack of intrest but I got to get psyched up 4 all that f-ing test and the shit that goes with it. I'd try it with tren but the bp.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Just running 200 MG Test C E5D
    BS. you'll be running deca and/or mast you druggy. :thumup:

i'm running 250mg test and 250mgs deca E4D.

Leave a comment:

• lipripper
    replied
    Just running 200 MG Test C E5D

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post

EQ has no mental/aniety effect with me, dhb felt like MONSTER eq ( 4 me a heavy watery feelung though its not wet) that may be what u feel as anxiety??? my BP rose within 24 hours continued to slowly rise, leveled out 150 over 70, in a few days
    My BP swings from 134 to 165 on the top with tren it was a near identical pattern with dhb. I could add meat at a faster rate than anything else iv used, orals included. I dont have much of an appetite normaly, it's what holds me at my current weight that and from 220 an up my BP rises with the scale, dhb and I could eat all day. EQ stimulates my appetite too though dhb was far superior in that respect. did not bring th eq in untill the end of the second week so I could glimpse dhb by it self. At that time test was below 200 just a little and some nandrolone fading out. As far as just clean mass it's the best compound iv ever used. Call it trenQ with out that beautiful tren polish, instead u get deca buff on steroids? Iv heard this some respond big to dhb and some do not, some say eq is week with me eq is strong, second to dhb 4 mass with some orals much faster and sronger unlike dhb the mass master.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Just finished a dhb run a couple months ago. To me it was better than tren to put on weight with, far superior, though two different animals. The two down sides were blood pressure and it did not cause ed but I just did not give care if I fucked or not which sucked but i could still fuck multiple times a fay when i needed. and the end was still great but not as good. Ran 400 for 6 weeks with 600 eq. Upped my normal 200ish test to 3oo probably 2 weeks in to combat lack of intrest. Truly powerful shit, truly unique, it is remotly similar to superdrol in strength and pumps and the speed it hits. put on a solid 8 pounds will run agan. tren is only better bc its tren and the sex differences. Hope all is well with u all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X