Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A$AP
    replied
    Androman how do you like EQ? I've never ran it but I've been thinking about it lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
    Ya I won't go over 600 on test any more. I just don't see much difference from 600 to a gram except on a gram my estrogens all over the place messing with acne sex drive etc.

That's something I recently learned, high Test does not equal more gains, maybe slight but the sides outweigh the benefits. I've done 750 and 900, u just get crazy high e2 sides. Maybe with HGH u can run high Test but other than that there probably isn't a need to go over 5-600mg just throw in extra compounds.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Can't wait to get my hands on some jins

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Fuck your fasted cardio!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by rado View Post
    I train at 5am fasting...you just get use to it

I only train fasting or do fasted cardio If im trying to cut down though, another reason why I like running Eq it makes getting meals down a bit easier. But sometimes the hunger gets retarded.

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    Damn dude I honestly don't know how you can do that. That takes discipline. I get dry heaves with my clean meals and I don't even eat the same thing everyday but regardless SWOLE IS THE GOAL SIZE IS THE PRIZE

I train at 5am fasting...you just get use to it

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    First meal is protein shake and banana. Not a big eater in the morning, no appetite. Then PWO shake with whey, creatine, and Gatorade. Next 3-4 meals depending on time are chicken breast with peas and avacado all mixed up together in a bowl. With that I have a bowl of oats with a handful of crasens. That's it. Same shit every day. Never changes aside from a cheat meal once every 10 days.

Damn dude I honestly don't know how you can do that. That takes discipline. I get dry heaves with my clean meals and I don't even eat the same thing everyday but regardless SWOLE IS THE GOAL SIZE IS THE PRIZE

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    And what's ur diet like, bouncer

First meal is protein shake and banana. Not a big eater in the morning, no appetite. Then PWO shake with whey, creatine, and Gatorade. Next 3-4 meals depending on time are chicken breast with peas and avacado all mixed up together in a bowl. With that I have a bowl of oats with a handful of crasens. That's it. Same shit every day. Never changes aside from a cheat meal once every 10 days.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Send me a sample and let me test the var with my kits
    It's gone bro. Tossed it.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    He eats dick and balls...all Protein
    That's so mature of you

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied
    By the way I came off that "anavar" and my joints stopped hurting within 3 days. That shit was either winny or letro. Lol
    Send me a sample and let me test the var with my kits

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied

He eats dick and balls...all Protein

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    May bump this to 600mg test 300mg deca soon. 900mg total compound per week is a lot for me. We'll see.

What're your stats and how long is ur experience with AAS? I like the low dose approach on this forum. It's not like others where people are running grams of gear and looking like booty.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    By the way I came off that "anavar" and my joints stopped hurting within 3 days. That shit was either winny or letro. Lol
    Prime for the Win!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X