Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Labz ANSOMONE log/igf results

I got them today, thank you HGH.

I will run them for 2 weeks and d9 same tests I've done with the others.

Now i have something to compare with. So whichever comes out good, is where I will buy my GH.

I still plan on running US pharm grade, that will be last.

Got some on the way from HGHLabz as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Got some on the way from HGHLabz as well.
      Nice

Comment

Started taking 3.3iusED as of this past Saturday. I will take these for about 2 to 2.5 weeks and do labs.

I will keep this updated

Comment

nice )

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Started taking 3.3iusED as of this past Saturday. I will take these for about 2 to 2.5 weeks and do labs.

I will keep this updated
            just my opinion but 2.5 its bro your taking real shit now. my guess is you will be 300-350 IGF at 2.5ius per day.
            according to my doc who has been doing this a very long time says 350 is the limit to have a low chance of diabetes so I never go over 2.5ius anymore I dont want that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
              just my opinion but 2.5 its bro your taking real shit now. my guess is you will be 300-350 IGF at 2.5ius per day.
              according to my doc who has been doing this a very long time says 350 is the limit to have a low chance of diabetes so I never go over 2.5ius anymore I dont want that shit.
              Just so that I stay on topic with the other logs, I'll keep it at 3.3iusED for now and yes I agree on the IGF levels.

If and when they come out good with numbers, then I will adjust to 2.5 or 3ius ED.

I've tested every piece of bunk GH. Hopefully these won't let me down.

Can a brother just get some good real GH:thumup::thumup:This is coo coo for cocoa puffs

Comment

Just so that I stay on topic with the other logs, I'll keep it at 3.3iusED for now and yes I agree on the IGF levels.

If and when they come out good with numbers, then I will adjust to 2.5 or 3ius ED.

I've tested every piece of bunk GH. Hopefully these won't let me down.

Can a brother just get some good real GH:thumup::thumup:This is coo coo for cocoa puffs
                I myself looking for a good GH, anybody could recommend one?

Comment

Originally posted by Faustos_Schnauz View Post
                  I myself looking for a good GH, anybody could recommend one?
                  Ansomone from www.hghlabz.com

Comment

Just ordered myself some of these can't wait to get into them. Thanks for the fast turnaround HGHLABZ.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Ansomone from www.hghlabz.com

Thanks mate

Comment

lmao the sheep follow

Comment

I got some coming from HGHLABZ too. Had blood drawn yesterday to set a base line. I will for sure post my numbers before and after.

Comment

Something that got me thinking from the recent video I seen and I posted.

The stickers on my ansomone are a bit crooked and I've yet to see any of my vials have suction to them. We will see how they test

Comment

Something that got me thinking from the recent video I seen and I posted.

The stickers on my ansomone are a bit crooked and I've yet to see any of my vials have suction to them. We will see how they test
                              wtf? when i put that first pin full of water into the ansomone it pulls that shit in at the speed of light unless i hold the plunger. hell even selects stuff had strong suction.

Comment

Working...
                              X