HGH Labz ANSOMONE log/igf results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    That is a guideline and from all my testing is very true for myself. But you have to remember to add your baseline to that number. Not sure of your age but let's just say your normal igf-1 level is 200 then your score should be closer to 600 and not 400. Make sense?

I'm 40 and my igf-1 levels on the HGH I run at 4iu a day is 645
    That makes sense. I'll be 33 in about 2 months. I made the mistake of not getting a true baseline number. I believed all the hype that it took weeks for IGF levels to raise so I thought after only 4 days on GH (at 2iu per day) I'd get results that were fairly close to baseline but this obviously was not the case, when results came back at 385.

Comment

• HGH (rDNA origin) or Somatropin is any form of synthetically created Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Synthetic HGH is simply a man made ???

Comment

• Originally posted by fiosbor View Post
        HGH (rDNA origin) or Somatropin is any form of synthetically created Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Synthetic HGH is simply a man made ???
        Yup. It's identical to the GH made in your body just made in a lab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Still seems low but again you have to realize that most likely you will get under dosed GH from these guys. igf in the 400's is way above normal but lower than it should be if you're running 4iu a day.
          So even the blacktops are under dosed?

Comment

• Not following you Frank??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffg353 View Post
              Here's a little something to mess with u guys n confuse everyone a little more. I used the Ansos last month from Selecthgh n my results came back at
              GH serum 16.0 IGF-1 480
              Recent TP blacktops(meditrope-batch 28)
              GH serum 27.8 IGF-1 426

Injected 10iu IM in delt about 3 hrs before blood draw. Performed testing after about 3-4 weeks using product...close to end of kit. Non-test days I normally run 4iu ED (split 2iu am/pm) sub-q.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Still seems low but again you have to realize that most likely you will get under dosed GH from these guys. igf in the 400's is way above normal but lower than it should be if you're running 4iu a day.
              His IGF levels came back lower on the blacktops.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                His IGF levels came back lower on the blacktops.
                Yet his serum was higher on the blacktops. This is exactly why I said in my other thread about testing selecthgh again. We pretend we have it all figured out but the fact is we don't. GH and the way it interacts with igf is not the same in different people. Rado uses multiple types of GH and his igf level stays low as hell. Yet titty traps who never used GH had like twice the normal limit of igf. The cherry on top was Trevor saying igf test is unreliable and inconsistent.

Igf tests have there place. They do tell us something. But interpreting exactly what those numbers mean in terms of exactly how well dosed a product is not as clear cut as some of us thought.

Comment

• I didn't see his post about the blacktops.

Both igf scores seem very close to each other but not knowing his baseline it would be hard to say. You almost need someone testing a batch that has had tier levels checked. Like Frank has a very low baseline so for him having a score in the 400's would be correct. I didn't have a baseline done but with all the testing I've done I'm guessing mine is in the low 200's.

I get everyone is different but their levels should be pretty consistent when testing. Rocket's done prob close to 100 tests (just guessing on this) but his are ALWAYS within 40 points of each other. It's not as complicated as some of you guys are making it out to be. Find a decent company, buy a years supply, and if you test throughout that year your igf levels will be consistent.

Comment

• I am currently using MK which works exactly as HGH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                      I am currently using MK which works exactly as HGH.
                      haha stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X