No announcement yet.

(urgent) diarrhea again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange. When I take in too many protein shakes, I get constipated like a mofo. Never had your prob bro.

Comment

Re: (urgent) diarrhea again !

Originally posted by gundam675
      has anyone ever gotten the runs from protein shakes. i bought this protein from protein factory.com egg white protein and casein.

with 3 of my meals during the day i used to drink 1 shake that was 1/2 egg and 1/2 casein totaling 50 g protein. i reduced it to one shake a day and like 1 hr after the shake i get the runs.

is it possible im shitting out my protein ? is it possible it is bunk ? cause iput the egg white protein in water in the microwave and it turned to real egg whites. so....
      the thing is bro u need more food cause all ur injecting is liquid man. I dont know who i told this to in apost but u need something solid man so the shake can get absorbed by it. I used to have the same problem with it when i was yonger cause i wold eat 3 times a day and shakes. Eat more bro, it wont hurt, if so take some food to work and all and school. They dont got to be big meals man. Pm me if u need advice on that :D

Comment

I just took some Myoplex and experience the rush of Niagara Falls about five hours later. No cramps, no warnings, just WHOOOSH!!! I'm going to try breaking up my dose tomorrow.

Comment

give ginger root a shot, take a tab or 2 after every shake.

For me It stopped protein farts so It might help with shits.

Comment

Re: Re: (urgent) diarrhea again !

Originally posted by JUICE
            the thing is bro u need more food cause all ur injecting is liquid man. I dont know who i told this to in apost but u need something solid man so the shake can get absorbed by it. I used to have the same problem with it when i was yonger cause i wold eat 3 times a day and shakes. Eat more bro, it wont hurt, if so take some food to work and all and school. They dont got to be big meals man. Pm me if u need advice on that :D
            This was my experience and problem also, I was getting the runs until i checked out my diet closely. I wasnt taking in enough solids, when i started to add more solids along with the shakes everything got back on track along with the gains, also i use (FOS) it helps to promote the good bacteria in the stomach which will assist in digesting

Comment

now we have fake protein????????????? OMG

Comment

what r u takin about ?

Comment

Working...
                X