Bouncers Test, Masteron, Anavar Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I just like to keep things even. E4D is more even then Mon and Thurs because there are less days between Mon and Thurs then their are Thurs and Mon. The body doesn't kwno anything about what a week is. So I like to shoot E5D or E4D or E3D. I don't like picking 2 days in a 7 day period because it's not exactly even. More mental than anything.

Yea I get u lol. That's why I like shooting EOD or E3D but when I get tired of pinning I do Mon/Thurs. I just tell myself it's 3.5 days apart to ease the insanity while I rock back and forth on the corner of my bed at 3am trying to outline the perfect cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Masteron is not an AI nor does it control your e2. Masteron does control the androgen/ estrogen ratio. I would always use an AI.
      It is hard without history, but I would up the test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charger69mx View Post
        Masteron is not an AI nor does it control your e2. Masteron does control the androgen/ estrogen ratio. I would always use an AI.
        It is hard without history, but I would up the test.

yea i'll definitely keep the AI. i'm just hoping to be able to lower it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          yea i'll definitely keep the AI. i'm just hoping to be able to lower it.

How much are you taking? I always take .25 eod and I am fine. Also, you will not get much benefit from your cycle. Someone, I think androman, gave a cycle that would produce good results.
          Remember the AI is for prevention. Once you get gyno you need something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger69mx View Post
            How much are you taking? I always take .25 eod and I am fine. Also, you will not get much benefit from your cycle. Someone, I think androman, gave a cycle that would produce good results.
            Remember the AI is for prevention. Once you get gyno you need something different.

with respect bro, if you dont get much benefit from test e 250mgs every 4 days, mast e 200mgs every 4 days, anavar 50mgs everyday, and 3.3iu GH every day than you probably picked the wrong hobby. maybe you thought those test and masteron doses were once per week? i'm shooting E4D bro. My cycle is very similar to what androman laid out. he was just suggesting I shoot twice a week rather than E4D. i respond well to AAS. i dont need grams of shit.

i got rid of the puffy nips simply by dropping the deca.

Comment

Working...
            X