No announcement yet.

Test Suspension <- Who has used it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mix 50mg winny and eq in one shot, but 100mg suspension is very thick on its own, I havent mixed the two together...try it, but it will seperate like vinegar and oil

Comment

I used the suspension a few times and it was the most painful injects ever, not to mention the flu symtoms that came with the swelling. The gains were good, but not worth the pain, I just stick with enth now

Comment

If you were to try and put an oil based in with susp. would it be better to load the syringe with the susp. first or vice versa to make it easier to shoot?

Comment

It doesnt matter if you mix it with an oil base it still will clog. Just do it by itself, i use a 25g

Comment

See thats whats weird because i have seen this question asked about "what size pin to use with Denkall T.Sus." and you get different replies. Some say 25g and others will go as low as 20g. Is it because the batches are not consistant? I have this on its way so i want to be prepared if i have to stick a 19-20g in my body every day for a few weeks, lol.

Comment

mix the oil first...see what happens, the suspension will settle in the oil

Comment

I've always heard that you should never use the same site for oils and water-based injections. Something about mixing them was supposed to cause abscesses.
                Was I mis-informed?

I used suspended test for about 5 weeks with 100mg. EOD and didn't feel like I got much out of it. But I was using it to try and lean up and wasn't able to eat "big" like I wanted to. Probably made a difference there.
                As for the pain, I was shooting in my thighs and after the first couple of times it wasn't so bad.

I'm an admitted novice about this stuff, but I'm learning quickly from you guys here on SM. Thanks for the practical education. Not teacher like experience huh?

Comment

Working...
                X