Long Low-Moderate Dose cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Low-Moderate Dose cycles

What do you guys think of running a longer low to moderate dose cycle rather than just a shorter high dosed cycle. For example

500-600 Testosterone Enth
    50mg Tbol 6 weeks on/8 weeks off protocol
    For about a year.

Vs

1000mg Testosterone for 16-20 weeks.

I'm thinking of switching to the first protocol since I don't want to get big anymore in such a short amount of time. I rather have a dryer tighter physique and make slow substantial lean gains over a longer period of time. Sure the later approach I'll be much bigger and stronger much more quickly but water will be held and it's just a ballon-ing effect.

Same goes with the diet. Rather than eating to gain and making it feel like a hobby, why not just slightly increase caloric intake for steady lean gains

What do u guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen section? Lol

Comment

Long Low-Moderate Dose cycles

Damn it rado. I can already see bouncer pm'ing me telling me he moved this post to the proper thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Gen section? Lol
        He's hanging with your buddy Bori too much:rofl::rofl:

Comment

I like the low-dose idea that's actually what I've come to like more. I get better results off of lower doses I've done extreme cycles with crazy high doses and I feel like it just saturates my receptors and I don't absorb anything but the thousand milligrams of test that I was taking a week. Might sound like bullshit but everyone's body is different and now I've come to like lower doses with more compounds. Which brings me to my next recommendation, if you're going to do that long of a cycle I would continuously switch compounds depending on esters. For longer esters I would switch them out every 12 to 15 weeks and for shorter esters switch them out every 8 to 10 weeks maybe even 6 to 8.

Comment

better idea. less sides. keep more of the gains.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
              I like the low-dose idea that's actually what I've come to like more. I get better results off of lower doses I've done extreme cycles with crazy high doses and I feel like it just saturates my receptors and I don't absorb anything but the thousand milligrams of test that I was taking a week. Might sound like bullshit but everyone's body is different and now I've come to like lower doses with more compounds. Which brings me to my next recommendation, if you're going to do that long of a cycle I would continuously switch compounds depending on esters. For longer esters I would switch them out every 12 to 15 weeks and for shorter esters switch them out every 8 to 10 weeks maybe even 6 to 8.

Sounds good. I've heard of switching esters as well

Comment

It's not that a gram feels like a waste, I'm big and strong on a gram and i can definitely put some more muscle on quickly but it doesn't give me the look I want. I have to deal with some water retention and I'm tired of that.

Comment

I figured I'll feel much better on a lower dose and look much better as well. I may not be the biggest but I'll look better. Moderate dose of Test with a light oral like Anavar or Tbol.

Comment

I probably won't go over 600 test anymore. Probably won't go over 600 on anything actually. 400 on a lot of things has been my sweet spot but I'll run like 4 compounds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      better idea. less sides. keep more of the gains.

Yes managing estrogen is annoying. I've ran 750mg test with very little estrogen conversion but once I go above that I "spill over"

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                        Sounds good. I've heard of switching esters as well

yea i go back and forth between cyp and enanth.

Comment

Another thing is once u go high I guess it plays with your head that lowering the dose won't be as effective for growth.

Comment

You have to be insane if you think you can't build muscle on 4-600mg Test with proper diet and training. That's like 5x what the body makes naturally

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
                              I probably won't go over 600 test anymore. Probably won't go over 600 on anything actually. 400 on a lot of things has been my sweet spot but I'll run like 4 compounds at a time

Agreed. There's some dudes at ology who claim they can still grow off 500mg Test and they're sitting around 225lbs-ish and abs. So go figure. It just fucks with your head because you think you're not gonna be as big or as strong

Comment

Working...
                              X