oral cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjg57
    Last question... I promise ...is there a reasonable cost oral cycle that you can reccommend. 46yrs, 250 lbs, 6'6", lifting 4-5 years, 15-18% bf. You've been great and I appreciate your help.
    actually I will have to disagree with geartripper on this issue. a well planned oral only cycle will produce keepable gains. Dbol is an excellent if used correctly and having the right expectations will be crucial. a really tight diet high in protein and very healthy with a 6 week cycle of dbol at about 25-30mg per day will create some nice gains. I have witnessed it in many of my friends. keeping gains after a cycle (not water weight) is mostly up to the person. using the correct PCT along with herbs, and understanding that you cannot train with the same volume off drugs that you can while on.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
      actually I will have to disagree with geartripper on this issue. a well planned oral only cycle will produce keepable gains. Dbol is an excellent if used correctly and having the right expectations will be crucial.
      i agree with you for the most part... but odds are (IMO) against keeping gains from an oral-only cycle. there will always be a select few who will be able to keep them because of all the things you've mentioned: diet, training, dedication, etc. i just didn't want to get anyone's hopes up, 'cause the crash would be that much more of a mind-fuck; leading to possible abuse and misuse of future AS cycles. but again, is it possible.. of course it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
        i agree with you for the most part... but odds are (IMO) against keeping gains from an oral-only cycle. there will always be a select few who will be able to keep them because of all the things you've mentioned: diet, training, dedication, etc. i just didn't want to get anyone's hopes up, 'cause the crash would be that much more of a mind-fuck; leading to possible abuse and misuse of future AS cycles. but again, is it possible.. of course it is.
        yep, I agree, with the correct expectations an oral cycle can be very pleasing.

Comment

I'm not concerned with my expectations. They are low.

I'm not familiar with the abbreviation PCT. I'm assuming it has to do with Clomid and Nolvadex type drugs to use as anti-estrogen agents and to promot a healthy return to normal testesterone production. I understand that the Anavar and Andriol have minimum conversion issues but that these things are neccessary when using dbol (I'm assuming that is Dianabol-Anabol) which is a distinct possibility for my next adventure. I'm going to need some advice on a dbol cycle and what I should use to eliminate the estrogen, water, and restart my natural testesterone production. Is this the way to go in terms of expense? I think to be conservative I would only try a minimum cycle of 4 weeks if that makes sense. I don't know how to go about getting my liver function tested discretely without great expense.

Also I read about a 40mg oxandrolone and 50mg stanozolol per day cycle that might be of interest. I think the expense issue you mentioned could be a factor. Doing that for any amount of time appears to cost a small fortune.

In terms of workout volume. I normal only work out ever other day. I can't work out 2 days in a row and get stronger. Since I'm only doing this experiment for a short duration I'd like to work out every day if possible. Is that an reasonable stragety?

Comment

I'm not familiar with the abbreviation PCT.
            post-cycle therapy... you assumptions were correct in that what type o therapy is need to return the body to natural state... more or less.

Since I'm only doing this experiment for a short duration I'd like to work out every day if possible. Is that an reasonable stragety?
            i would be against that... don't tear down your body. you'll feel stronger and more able to push the limits, but be safe and smart about it. the AS is not going to make you Superman. because you'll be lifting more weight and pushing your body a lot harder than normal, your body will need recovery time just as before. don't burn yourself out.

Comment

I understand that the Anavar and Andriol have minimum conversion issues but that these things are neccessary when using dbol (I'm assuming that is Dianabol-Anabol) which is a distinct possibility for my next adventure. I'm going to need some advice on a dbol cycle and what I should use to eliminate the estrogen, water, and restart my natural testesterone production. Is this the way to go in terms of expense? I think to be conservative I would only try a minimum cycle of 4 weeks if that makes sense. I don't know how to go about getting my liver function tested discretely without great expense.

Also I read about a 40mg oxandrolone and 50mg stanozolol per day cycle that might be of interest. I think the expense issue you mentioned could be a factor. Doing that for any amount of time appears to cost a small fortune.
              i wish i had the money you do, to try these types of "experiments" :) in all seriousness, a depot (injectable) testosterone cycle is going to be considerably cheaper than these oral-only cycles you're thinking about. as for your questions about water-bloat while on dbol... it's gonna happen, but can be somewhat subdued via anti-estrogen and if you want to go so far as a water pill... but then what's the purpose of doing dbol in the first place then? you can always ask your doctor to check your liver values without explanation... shouldn't be a problem and insurance will most likely cover it. as for your cycle lengths and drug combinations you're reading about... they sound as if they are/should be used in conjuction with some form of depot AS. typically, orals are ran for around 4-6 weeks max. the rest of the cycle consists of mainly depot AS.

Comment

I understand. Thank you. Also about the workout volume.

Comment

pj i'd say you should do more research. gear and stone are right- keep asking questions, people will answer. however there is a great wealth of info that could never be typed out. i searched the net for months before ever even joining any of these type sites. i would hold out completely for a better more researched cycle, that anavar could be put to much better use

for everyone- i thought the more orals you did w/o test the more likely limp dick would be, esp with dbol (?)

Comment

Question regarding Androil? Does anybody know how much testosterone really hits your system with a say 240MG dose a day, 3x80mg? I have read if you took a 80mg dose only about 50mg of testosterone actually hits your system. Thats 150mg per day or 1050mg per week. For someone on a first cycle, would they not get good results from this?

If money is not a issue is this not a good alternative to neeedles?

Comment

Working...
                    X