Newbie thread here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Ima level with you since I'm a prick and shit, proviron is fine, but I would up the dose to at least 50mgs a day... I use proviron in almost all my cycles.. I use masteron at times as well...
    They both do the same shit, but masteron is a little bit better; however proviron is good...
    Masteron can give me anxiety if you are prone to it...
    Ok that is my pep talk that I will share to you in this wonderful world of a universe from a conscious above..
    No more advice..
    Peace and blood

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your advice I appreciate it!

Comment

I don't function good without carbs.. simple as that..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        dont listen to the 2 dildos that responded before me. your weight lifting figures sound a bit off but you seem like a genuine dude so I'll answer your question.

you wont need aromasin as that low a dose of test. Proviron is fine but Masteron is much stronger in terms of lowering shbg and freeing up test. i would recommend 250mg test E5D and masteron 200mgs E5D.
        With my doses of everything being so low do you see a need to take anything for pct?

Comment

Originally posted by Vdrsnk View Post
          With my doses of everything being so low do you see a need to take anything for pct?
          Yes, even the Lowest dose of steroids will shut you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Yes, even the Lowest dose of steroids will shut you down.
            Alright time to do some research on pct now. Good thing I enjoy researching and learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Vdrsnk View Post
              That’s actually was what started this was going to a TRT doctor. But they suggested me using T3 and frankly at this point I’m not interested in T3. I want to take baby steps into this and try some things before jumping into T3. Play it safe, do your research, and take it slow I always says.
              I completely agree with playing it safe, but how safe is it to ignore a medical professional to listen to a bunch of random people on the internet? TRT will put u on medically supervised prescription quality test n so far here u've been recommended mast n proviron.

Let me ask u a question...u have an infection r u going to take the antibiotics they prescribe? U have a headache, u take aspirin? U have thyroid issues but don't want to take the meds to correct it? If ur not comfortable with the treatment plan go get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Doing this shit on ur own is dangerous n stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffg353 View Post
                I completely agree with playing it safe, but how safe is it to ignore a medical professional to listen to a bunch of random people on the internet? TRT will put u on medically supervised prescription quality test n so far here u've been recommended mast n proviron.

Let me ask u a question...u have an infection r u going to take the antibiotics they prescribe? U have a headache, u take aspirin? U have thyroid issues but don't want to take the meds to correct it? If ur not comfortable with the treatment plan go get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Doing this shit on ur own is dangerous n stupid.

That’s a good option as well. Go to another TRT doctor and see what their opinion is on what to take. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X