Time for everyone to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for everyone to see

Good morning Superior Muscle. We at Olympia Solutions are honored to be here on this board with a great community. We have took everyone's request in about a detailed log to be given for a cycle, it seems that everyone here at Superior that are vets and well trusted is actually already on something, in which we greatly respect your honesty and not taking out offer and give a BS log since you are already on cycle, that tells us alot about the integrity that has been built here that no "gear whores" are welcomed....[emoji16]. After thought and consideration and wanting to get our product out we have chosen a seasoned vet, maybe not from here, but he had been around for sometime. With that being said all he is waiting on is his pack to land and I can assure you he will be honest every step of the way. The person we have chosen is Reeper. This DOES NOT mean we still will not offer the vets here, just waiting on you guys to be off. Thank you once again Superior Muscle, and I will bet you will not be dissatisfied with the upcoming log for Olympia Solutions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I appreciate you bro, I have lost a lot of size since I stepped away from the game for awhile but ready to get this party started if it is ok'd and show how OS can put the size on. I will a couple pictures up showing the size I have lost and where I am starting from. Can put some up from a while back before I laid off to show you I have been there and probably used slin before a lot of guys here knew about it. I just said that so you would know I have been around for some time. I plan on busting my ass for this Awesome Team at Olympia Solutions if given the chance. Thanks

Comment

As far as seasoned, I have worked with John Defendis, we had to part ways he is well John!!! I worked alongside Steve Michalik before he committed suicide. He was a great man,a smart guy, and a damn good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reeper View Post
        As far as seasoned, I have worked with John Defendis, we had to part ways he is well John!!! I worked alongside Steve Michalik before he committed suicide. He was a great man,a smart guy, and a damn good friend.
        Yes, we will need pictures and all thank you for that, NO PHOTO SHOPPED!!!! LMAO

Comment

Awe come on B!!! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Reeper
            [ATTACH]47948[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47949[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47950[/ATTACH]Some before I laid off shots!!
            Did you get stung by a honey bee in the bicep? ,[emoji16]

Comment

Will try again shortly, I put up 3 pictures and 2 of them were so large they took up the whole page going to have to downsize them. Here's the one that showed up ok.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hope these go through ok!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Let's try these!!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Reeper; 12-02-17, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Let's try these!!
                    You are not currently on cycle correct?

Comment

The pictures don't seem to be coming out to good but that is all at a weight of 225 to 230 and 5'4. Some holding water and some leaner than others. Thanks
                      Last edited by Reeper; 12-02-17, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMA76 View Post
                        You are not currently on cycle correct?

Correct bro, I will be putting up the pictures since I laid off due to personal things but they are in my garage around my small power rack, you will see the difference, need to block my face and then they will be posted.I always stay stocky and never totally shrink away but it is time to rebuild.

Comment

Correct bro, I will be putting up the pictures since I laid off due to personal things but they are in my garage around my small power rack, you will see the difference, need to block my face and then they will be posted.I always stay stocky and never totally shrink away but it is time to rebuild.
                          Gotcha

Comment

Have to run, will post others up later today. Thanks again for the opportunity and I will look for the picture if I still have it on the computer of me Defendis and Steve.

Comment

Have to run, will post others up later today. Thanks again for the opportunity and I will look for the picture if I still have it on the computer of me Defendis and Steve.
                              If you can't find it, take a selfie.....you know you be doing those selfies when no one looking,[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                              X