Deca..Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca..Question...

I know its supposed to be good at helping the joints. Question is this... Can it help the joints that arthritis is giving trouble in? Since the cold weather has hit my fucking joints on my hands/ knuckles fingers are killing me. Its hard to hold onto anything to "pull" with. Because I have to hold it. Now "pushing" its no big deal as the palm of the hand is used more, but when pulling the grip strength and fingers come more into play.

So specifically will low dose Deca help with arthritis pain to allow better grip strenght in the joints?

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    I know its supposed to be good at helping the joints. Question is this... Can it help the joints that arthritis is giving trouble in? Since the cold weather has hit my fucking joints on my hands/ knuckles fingers are killing me. Its hard to hold onto anything to "pull" with. Because I have to hold it. Now "pushing" its no big deal as the palm of the hand is used more, but when pulling the grip strength and fingers come more into play.

So specifically will low dose Deca help with arthritis pain to allow better grip strenght in the joints?
    It would help, and would help too with some titties....just watch the prolactin

Comment

yea it's a strong anti inflammatory.

be careful though. you will feel better and your joints will feel lubed up. so you will have a desire to lift heavier and do more damage long term.

and yes, anti estro will not control deca sides. you may need prami or caber.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        yea it's a strong anti inflammatory.

be careful though. you will feel better and your joints will feel lubed up. so you will have a desire to lift heavier and do more damage long term.

and yes, anti estro will not control deca sides. you may need prami or caber.
        And either of these chems, are no joke on sides

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          And either of these chems, are no joke on sides
          People don't know how to use them. They think such a tiny dose can't possibly do anything so they take .5ml and it's knocks them on their ass. I take .2ml. tiny amount and it's enough to prevent all sides with issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            People don't know how to use them. They think such a tiny dose can't possibly do anything so they take .5ml and it's knocks them on their ass. I take .2ml. tiny amount and it's enough to prevent all sides with issue.
            Good point.

Comment

Be Glad when it warms back up..fucking joints on my hands are screaming all damn day.. shit sucks.

I gotta research this a bit more. do the Caber and the prami do the same thing or are they for slightly different applications?

Comment

Prami easy to find in liquid version and it works. Caber is not stable in liquid and only available in pill form which is 3 times the price.

Comment

Be Glad when it warms back up..fucking joints on my hands are screaming all damn day.. shit sucks.

I gotta research this a bit more. do the Caber and the prami do the same thing or are they for slightly different applications?
                  Get script if you get either of them.

Comment

Ok guys, i'm looking into this. Hopefully some more folks who maybe have experienced this will chime in..but I think I'm the only old crusty bastard here..:agreed:

Comment

If you’re going to do a Nandrolone do NPP. It’s in and out quick and there’s no problem in injecting it every 3.5 Days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                        If you’re going to do a Nandrolone do NPP. It’s in and out quick and there’s no problem in injecting it every 3.5 Days

Does that have the helping in the joint effect? I'm just looking to help with the arthritis pain and stiffness..

Comment

Does that have the helping in the joint effect? I'm just looking to help with the arthritis pain and stiffness..
                          Deca is better...Deca is WELL KNOWN for issues like these lip.

Only thing is the prolactin that many do get

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Deca is better...Deca is WELL KNOWN for issues like these lip.

Only thing is the prolactin that many do get

Deca is better but it’s also known to cause more side effects. NPP still makes the joints lubricated and feel good. Also sides are more manageable

Comment

I’ve always been a high Test only guy but this time I’m trying something different. I lowered my test to 450, threw in Mast e @ 600 and started NPP @ 400mg.

I’m wrapping up my second week on the mast e and Test e and my first week on the NPP. For some reason I’m excited for this cycle. However I’ve noticed my interest in sex isn’t how it used to be, which I find it as a benefit because I’m not as perverted or wanting sex as bad. But when it gets down to it I can get it up without a problem and it stays hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X