Deca..Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Does that have the helping in the joint effect? I'm just looking to help with the arthritis pain and stiffness..

Trust me deca takes too long to kick in and it also stays in the body long as well. So if anything happens any sides come up (high HCT etc) u won’t be able to stop it until it clears. NPP is simple and it kicks in quick and leaves quick. The ester not long and neither is it too quick. It’s just right. I think half life is 4 days or something around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

rip i have no issues with good ole standard deca. androman isn't wrong but at the dose of deca we were talking about (100mgs 200mgs per week) it's really unlikely you will run into any issue.

the down side of NPP is that you need to inject more than you would your test E. so you'd either have to inject more frequently then your test e or else your npp levels will be like a roller coaster. you are better off with a consistent low dose deca that you can inject at the same time you inject test e.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        rip i have no issues with good ole standard deca. androman isn't wrong but at the dose of deca we were talking about (100mgs 200mgs per week) it's really unlikely you will run into any issue.

the down side of NPP is that you need to inject more than you would your test E. so you'd either have to inject more frequently then your test e or else your npp levels will be like a roller coaster. you are better off with a consistent low dose deca that you can inject at the same time you inject test e.
        Still need to have the prami or caber on hand though adex won't cut it.how do you tell the difference between the estro from test or the prolactin issues from the deca? From everything I've read.symptoms are about the same...

Comment

Still need to have the prami or caber on hand though adex won't cut it.how do you tell the difference between the estro from test or the prolactin issues from the deca? From everything I've read.symptoms are about the same...
          High prolactin low sex drive and milky nips with that being said imbalance between estrogen and progesterone leads to gyno

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            High prolactin low sex drive and milky nips with that being said imbalance between estrogen and progesterone leads to gyno

bori is right on paper but that wasn't my experience at all. my nips would always get more and more sensitive every time i went past a certain dose of deca. now i was always on test with the deca. before i added the deca i was running a low dose adex and it was enough to keep all gyno symptoms away. but when i would add in deca my nips would get sensative the first 2 weeks and then if i didn't take care of it little lumps would start to grow. i tried doubling and trippling the dose of adex and it did nothing. there was never any drop in sex drive and there was never any milky tits. it was just sensative nips and standard little lumps growing. that sounds like estrog gyno i know. but remember doubling or tripling the dose of adex did nothing at all. the only thing that would reverse the gyno and make the gyno go away was to drop the deca, stay on test and adex, and afer a week the lumps were totally gone and the sensitivity was gone.

this last time i added deca to my test cycle i went on twice the dose of deca I usually run. i knew the nipple issues would come but i wanted to see just how effective prami was. sure ebout 2 weeks into adding the deca my nips got really sensative and the tiny lumps started to come back. i added in prami at .2ml and within 1 week all gyno sides were gone.

so for me, deca gave me a type of gyno that adex did nothing for even when i trippled the dose. but as soon as i added the smallest amount of prami all sides went away and the lumps disappeared. i think in my case it was estro working in conjunction with progesterone/prolactin that was causing this issue where adex was doing nothing because it was only addressing the estro issue and not able to deal with the deca related issues.

i've heard many people claim there is no such thing as progesterone/prolactin gyno as long as you keep estrogen in check. well maybe in some people that is true. but with myself, i proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that is not the case through tons of experimentation.

Comment

bori is right on paper but that wasn't my experience at all. my nips would always get more and more sensitive every time i went past a certain dose of deca. now i was always on test with the deca. before i added the deca i was running a low dose adex and it was enough to keep all gyno symptoms away. but when i would add in deca my nips would get sensative the first 2 weeks and then if i didn't take care of it little lumps would start to grow. i tried doubling and trippling the dose of adex and it did nothing. there was never any drop in sex drive and there was never any milky tits. it was just sensative nips and standard little lumps growing. that sounds like estrog gyno i know. but remember doubling or tripling the dose of adex did nothing at all. the only thing that would reverse the gyno and make the gyno go away was to drop the deca, stay on test and adex, and afer a week the lumps were totally gone and the sensitivity was gone.

this last time i added deca to my test cycle i went on twice the dose of deca I usually run. i knew the nipple issues would come but i wanted to see just how effective prami was. sure ebout 2 weeks into adding the deca my nips got really sensative and the tiny lumps started to come back. i added in prami at .2ml and within 1 week all gyno sides were gone.

so for me, deca gave me a type of gyno that adex did nothing for even when i trippled the dose. but as soon as i added the smallest amount of prami all sides went away and the lumps disappeared. i think in my case it was estro working in conjunction with progesterone/prolactin that was causing this issue where adex was doing nothing because it was only addressing the estro issue and not able to deal with the deca related issues.

i've heard many people claim there is no such thing as progesterone/prolactin gyno as long as you keep estrogen in check. well maybe in some people that is true. but with myself, i proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that is not the case through tons of experimentation.
              I guess it all comes down to genetics... im not gyno prone. Even when i ran my first trey /npp cycle years ago.. shit didnt even know what an AI was...
              Guess im lucky..

Comment

yea it's a strong anti inflammatory.

be careful though. you will feel better and your joints will feel lubed up. so you will have a desire to lift heavier and do more damage long term.

and yes, anti estro will not control deca sides. you may need prami or caber.
                My personal experience was, prami gave me some serious mental sides. I was fine with caber through.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love caber... always have some pfizer caber on hand.. turns me into a fuck animalistic monster machine..

Had pharma prami too, but after hard researching i gave that stuff away before taking it... to many mental side's as i heard

Comment

Damn drugs....lolo

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn drugs....lolo

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                      It's not a healthy lifestyle, but we men and we don't give a fuck...
                      Think im staying "fake" natty for a while

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                        My personal experience was, prami gave me some serious mental sides. I was fine with caber through.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                        what dose did you start at? if it was higher than .1ml you didn't do it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          I love caber... always have some pfizer caber on hand.. turns me into a fuck animalistic monster machine..

Had pharma prami too, but after hard researching i gave that stuff away before taking it... to many mental side's as i heard

everybody gets it wrong with prami. the dose needed is insanely low. the amount of liquid in the syringe is almost nothing. people that start with .5ml can end up in the hospital. prami has no sides at all IF you run it correctly. super low dose.

Comment

everybody gets it wrong with prami. the dose needed is insanely low. the amount of liquid in the syringe is almost nothing. people that start with .5ml can end up in the hospital. prami has no sides at all IF you run it correctly. super low dose.
                            Exactly why you take it in pill form (pharma) instead of liquid cause u mericans cant measure for shyt

Comment

On NPP and only taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED. No milky titties no gyno no lumps or anything. Interest in sex has gone down but getting it up and staying hard is no problem at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

andro, that's only because with NPP you dont have a buildup like you would a long ester.

if ripper runs only 100mgs - 200mgs of deca for joints he wont have the sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X