*The effect of site injection absorption of HGh: abdomen versus thigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *The effect of site injection absorption of HGh: abdomen versus thigh

I was trying to find info on site Injections with HGH to see if it helps grow the area where injected into like lagging body parts. Instead I came across this.

Basically HGH administered subcutaneously is better absorbed than IM.

"RESULTS:*Following the injection serum GH had risen by 1 hour and peaked by 3-6 hours. The peak GH and growth hormone area under the curve were significantly higher after injection in the abdomen compared with the thigh (GH peak (mean +/- SEM) 103 +/- 20 vs 41 +/- 8 mU/l, P = 0.002 and GH area 528 +/- 86 vs 239 +/- 34 mU/l h, P = 0.003 respectively). Serum insulin-like growth factor I at 12 and at 24 hours showed a significant rise from the baseline level, but no significant difference was observed between the two injection sites. No significant difference in plasma insulin, glucose, non-esterified fatty acids or glycerol was observed between the two methods of injection"

Https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1814654/

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I've always shot sub q.

Comment

I've never come across someone who shoots HGH IM. Is that what some of your friends do?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        I've never come across someone who shoots HGH IM. Is that what some of your friends do?

You can shoot it IM, Sub q or intravenous if you got the balls.. IM absorbs faster than Sub Q

When i had an igf score of 469 I did it IM

When my stomach is sore from the injections I go IM shoulder... they say a 29 insulin aint shit, but you still get a pinch and can be a bitch unlike 31 inch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          IM absorbs faster than Sub Q
          I don't know if I agree with that

Comment

I always wondered if i'm injecting test that day could I just do them both in the same shot?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              I don't know if I agree with that
              Please care to elaborate and I will tell you why

Comment

I always wondered if i'm injecting test that day could I just do them both in the same shot?
                My answer would be no. Unless you are injecting a water base compound like suspension

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Please care to elaborate and I will tell you why

i always read its about the same either way. The end result is the same but maybe IM just happens faster?!

quick search IM vs subQ
                  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4034296

"After 6 months of therapy, there was no significant difference in growth rate and only two patients had developed growth hormone antibodies. Both patients and parents expressed a preference for the subcutaneous method. The identical rises in the IGF-I and IGF-II levels following a brief course of either subcutaneous or intramuscular injections of growth hormone, the similar growth rates, the low incidence of antibody development, and the preference for the subcutaneous route all suggest that the subcutaneous route is the method of choice for chronic growth hormone therapy."

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post

U can shoot growth hormone IM.....

We learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                      U can shoot growth hormone IM.....

We learn something new everyday.

everyone pretty much knows that... nothing new

Comment

i always read its about the same either way. The end result is the same but maybe IM just happens faster?!

quick search IM vs subQ
                        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4034296

"After 6 months of therapy, there was no significant difference in growth rate and only two patients had developed growth hormone antibodies. Both patients and parents expressed a preference for the subcutaneous method. The identical rises in the IGF-I and IGF-II levels following a brief course of either subcutaneous or intramuscular injections of growth hormone, the similar growth rates, the low incidence of antibody development, and the preference for the subcutaneous route all suggest that the subcutaneous route is the method of choice for chronic growth hormone therapy."
                        You are correct in that aspect however I am talking about the absorption rate. It doesn't matter what method you use as you will still get the same result GH/or IGF scores.
                        With that being said you are getting slower absorption rate when you inject into the fat than Intramuscular. Also it will be out of your system faster Via IM, but @ the end of the day the peaks are the same.

Comment

He is a slow learning. Missing part of his cerebral cortex.. so you have to hold his hand and guide him

Comment

I guess avid didn't know that... so it's new to him.

Comment

Working...
                            X