X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
    Sorry Bouncer I ment Liquidex
    Ugh I hated that...good luck with that.

I did that garbage for 2 weeks and never again.

Now i just take 0.5mgs of arimidex E4D...I've done E3D and it's potent. I also use prescription arimidex

Comment

lol surely not remadex as jolter has found, went look at bottle and laughed at my self

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
        lol surely not remadex as jolter has found, went look at bottle and laughed at my self
        :rofl:Yea I thought the same

Fucking jolter lol

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
          Found this

trademarks.justia.com/764/76/ramadex-76476540.html
          Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
          Classification Information

International Class

005*- Pharmaceutical, veterinary and sanitary preparations; dietetic substances adapted for medical use, food for babies; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides. - Pharmaceutical, veterinary and sanitary preparations; dietetic substances adapted for medical use, food for babies; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides.

US Class Codes

006, 018, 044, 046, 051, 052
          Brah lol

Comment

Ok I'll trash it and I do have arimidex from pharmacom that I'll jump on and drop the dose of letro and see how it all works out thanksfor the info Rado

Comment

Working...
            X