No announcement yet.

First Tren Cycle Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always preach short esters. They work better and hit harder. Have you ever pinned with slin pins?

Comment

I'd use Mast and Var instead of Tren but it looks fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Game_over View Post
        Always preach short esters. They work better and hit harder. Have you ever pinned with slin pins?
        Long esters are much more powerful than short.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
          Long esters are much more powerful than short.

In which way? Msybe higher conversion to estro?

Comment

In which way? Msybe higher conversion to estro?
            they build up in the system in a way that short esters never can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              they build up in the system in a way that short esters never can.
              If I remember right, the shortened ester allows an overall higher peak hormone level. I guess it just depends on a person's individual idea of more powerful or more effective. I personally prefer to have much more control and effective active hormone that comes along with the short esters. Typically I run both simultaneously. Test E with prop.. deca with npp etc..

Comment

If I remember right, the shortened ester allows an overall higher peak hormone level. I guess it just depends on a person's individual idea of more powerful or more effective. I personally prefer to have much more control and effective active hormone that comes along with the short esters. Typically I run both simultaneously. Test E with prop.. deca with npp etc..
                No long esters build up and overlap creating a much higher peak.

Comment

Ace feels stronger than tren-e bc it release so fast, but its metabolized completely or to about 12.5migs in 72 hours after one pins 100 migs. Pinning 100 migs a day, 700 a week of tren-a Ones blood saturation will reach about 250 to 300ish migs of tren ace with ester weight included at about day 7. If my calculation are correct. One may reach a bit higher than that due to their metabolism.
                  Using 500 tren e, 200 mig a week less than ace, ones blood will reach about 850ish in week 6. At 700 tren e blood saturation will be way over a gram in blood at week 6. All this hinges on the ester half lifes.
                  Imagen Tren e is a jet plane, it takes off and it takes a while to reach an altitude of 30,000 feet and levels out.
                  Imagen tren a as a prop plane and a max altitude of 10000 feet. U take off and climb and level out, verry fast.
                  Tren-A levels out in a weekish, tren e continues to steadily rase blood saturation for a 6 to 8 weeks.
                  There is a great article but it is encrypted/protected.
                  U guys can probably cut me up on the calculations did them in my head.
                  Game over, there is something about tren-a, it's just so fast, strong, yum. I favor the long esters bc of scar tissue, and I don't have to rotate. A glut shot renders up to 50% better absorbtion than delt. Better blood saturation with large muscle shots. Thnx for sharing ur cycle style. I never ran a cycle with both esters . Sounds good.
                  Do u run that way often?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
                    Do u run that way often?
                    I wont Hi-jack his thread any longer (sorry!) but I tend to do this instead of front loading, jump starting with an oral etc.. Run say 1g Test E with 500mg Test P - 900mg Tren E with 400-500mg Tren A - 800mg Primo and 350-500mg Mast P / per week phase orals in and out and almost do mini blasts with different short esters like replacing Tren A with NPP and Tren E with Deca etc..

Comment

I wont Hi-jack his thread any longer (sorry!) but I tend to do this instead of front loading, jump starting with an oral etc.. Run say 1g Test E with 500mg Test P - 900mg Tren E with 400-500mg Tren A - 800mg Primo and 350-500mg Mast P / per week phase orals in and out and almost do mini blasts with different short esters like replacing Tren A with NPP and Tren E with Deca etc..
                      Thnx for ur style, game over, it looks cool, going to try some tren-a with my tren-e and deca, a couple hours before the jym!

Comment

Looks fine

Comment

I just thought that I'd post a quick follow up. I had a very successful cycle (around 12 weeks) with some great results in body comp and strength. Sides were pretty minimal with some night sweats, occasional Tren cough and a little bit of Tren dick the last couple of weeks. I'm just finishing up my PCT now and things seem to be pretty much back to normal but I will probably follow up with some blood work in a couple of weeks just to be sure. Overall I would say for anyone thinking about Tren that you should give it a try---you won't be disappointed! And it's not nearly as "scary" as it is sometimes made to seem assuming you do your homework and go at it modestly as I did.

For the record I started with about 200mg Tren A and 100mg Test P the first week, did 300/150 for around 6 weeks, and bumped it up to around 450/225 for a week or two at the end just to test my tolerance levels. The only real change I saw at the end was some Tren dick which I'm not sure is due to the increased dosage around that time or just the length of the cycle. I tried some Cabaser with no real effect so I upped the Test to more like 450mg and that seemed to help and I added Arimidex as well to be safe. PCT was Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRatRoider View Post
                            I just thought that I'd post a quick follow up. I had a very successful cycle (around 12 weeks) with some great results in body comp and strength. Sides were pretty minimal with some night sweats, occasional Tren cough and a little bit of Tren dick the last couple of weeks. I'm just finishing up my PCT now and things seem to be pretty much back to normal but I will probably follow up with some blood work in a couple of weeks just to be sure. Overall I would say for anyone thinking about Tren that you should give it a try---you won't be disappointed! And it's not nearly as "scary" as it is sometimes made to seem assuming you do your homework and go at it modestly as I did.

For the record I started with about 200mg Tren A and 100mg Test P the first week, did 300/150 for around 6 weeks, and bumped it up to around 450/225 for a week or two at the end just to test my tolerance levels. The only real change I saw at the end was some Tren dick which I'm not sure is due to the increased dosage around that time or just the length of the cycle. I tried some Cabaser with no real effect so I upped the Test to more like 450mg and that seemed to help and I added Arimidex as well to be safe. PCT was Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10.
                            glad to hear it went well.

problem with tren is that people react very differently to it.

if you already have a temper/aggression issues it will amplify that shit by 100. naturally calm people tend to handle tren fine. i run even the smallest dose and i can't stand myself. lol

Comment

Originally posted by GymRatRoider View Post

Disagree with tren.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                glad to hear it went well.

problem with tren is that people react very differently to it.

if you already have a temper/aggression issues it will amplify that shit by 100. naturally calm people tend to handle tren fine. i run even the smallest dose and i can't stand myself. lol
                                Thanks that makes a lot of sense actually. I definitely respected it going into things. That's the whole reason I did the short ester Tren A, pinned ED and started out pretty small. I'm a pretty even keeled, controlled kind of guy so perhaps that's why I didn't experience any of the aggression sides. I'm a little older too (mid-50s) so that could impact things as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X