No announcement yet.

First Tren Cycle Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got any before and after transformation pics?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GymRatRoider View Post
      Thanks that makes a lot of sense actually. I definitely respected it going into things. That's the whole reason I did the short ester Tren A, pinned ED and started out pretty small. I'm a pretty even keeled, controlled kind of guy so perhaps that's why I didn't experience any of the aggression sides. I'm a little older too (mid-50s) so that could impact things as well.
      I can do 20mgs ED and I still get mental sides because im a natural mental case without gear.
      First time i ever done tren at 100mgs EOD i had no sides. Prolly cause I was on all types of meds that masked the mental aspects of it..
      2nd and 3rd time kind of fucked me up.
      Sides are not worth the results IMO, but if you had success with it. Then more power to you.
      I always recommend caber with tren even if you do not get the progesterone sides.
      You will be hornier than ever and feeling like a rapist, it's kind of like an overwhelming feeling cause i was having sex like 3 times in a row. One orgasim afted anothrr cause of the refractory period with caber. If my girl denied me sex. I would get angry as fuck lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Got any before and after transformation pics?
        No and I'm kind of kicking myself for not doing so. The biggest changes I saw were definite strength increases all around, some "sleepers" (for me my delts) beginning to show some growth and an overall increase in vascularity and pump. My biggest regret honestly is not cutting some *before* my cycle (I ran around 14% BF). I really think that had I put in the work to get myself down in the 9% to 10% range I would have had some much more dramatic results to show off. That's my plan for the next cycle though.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          I can do 20mgs ED and I still get mental sides because im a natural mental case without gear.
          First time i ever done tren at 100mgs EOD i had no sides. Prolly cause I was on all types of meds that masked the mental aspects of it..
          2nd and 3rd time kind of fucked me up.
          Sides are not worth the results IMO, but if you had success with it. Then more power to you.
          I always recommend caber with tren even if you do not get the progesterone sides.
          You will be hornier than ever and feeling like a rapist, it's kind of like an overwhelming feeling cause i was having sex like 3 times in a row. One orgasim afted anothrr cause of the refractory period with caber. If my girl denied me sex. I would get angry as fuck lol.
          Yeah I've definitely heard that about Tren in particular. Luckily I seem to react to it pretty well, at least so far. And yeah I can relate to the horniness. The first 4-5 weeks were absolutely amazing---I felt like and could perform like I was in my 20s again, lol. That seemed to taper off though the longer I was on cycle so there seems to be something to the cumulative effects of Tren on longer cycles, at least from a libido perspective. Was that your experience also or did the horniness continue for your whole cycle? How long were they?

Comment

Working...
          X