No announcement yet.

Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambien 10mg will put you out to sleep. If you can't get a Rx for it, get "Excedrin PM", it has a sleep aid in it that works really well to my surprise. Melatonin may be a thing of the past. I question the effectivness of the OTC product. Good Night....

Comment

Get some M-1-T that shit will put you to sleep within an hour.

Comment

Everyone raves about Ambien being strong enough to down an elephant, but its pricey (as available to me it is).

I have done OTC sleeping pills which help, but I have to get up to leak usually once or twice a night. This interupts REM which is the important part of sleep.

I have to give melatonin a try, if 1mg works then that actually is a pretty mild dose.

Comment

Ambien in my opinion is the best. Back in the day i would often be on a 2 ball bender and then would pop 10mgs ambien and 10mgs valium and i would be down for a solid 8hrs.

btw-- it is very easy to get prescribed ambien by a doctor. its not like trying to get good painkillers or adderall.

good luck.

p.s i could have my wife call you and talk about her day to you. that puts me to sleep every time. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by on_a_mission
            Get some M-1-T that shit will put you to sleep within an hour.
            Isn't that the damn truth.. never felt more lethargic in my life

Comment

I have insomnia from time to time but always when I'm on cycle. The only thing that works for me is xanax or soaking in the hot tub for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X