Everything you need to know about GH: Guru Ameen Ali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyc View Post
    Need to know on how much hgh to take daily first timer and which is the better on to get
    No offense bro but you're not going to get your hand held through this one. All the basic info is out there and you have to do some research. If you're that lazy to to look then you're too inexperienced and lazy for GH.

Spend a bit of time doing the research then if you have more specific questions you might get some help but with super general questions like this, it tells me that you've never used any performance enhancement at all and probably don't have your diet and excercizes routine in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      It was interesting. He talks about having vials vacuum sealed to help preserve the GH when shipped. All GH that I ever tried was always vacuum sealed. If not I'm sure it would be bunk by the time it arrived in the mail.

I wonder if he's such a guru why doesn't he look better than he does. Don't get me wrong he looks very athletic but he doesn't not have much size at all.
      I agree that Ameen must have the absolute worst genetic response to AAS on the planet because he sure as hell doesn’t impress one with his guru physique haha

This guy is clueless in regards to the Chinese generic hgh on the market today. His info is from back when maybe he actually had a physique. Now a days we have lab testing on certain brands of HGH that comfirm purity and dimer count. In regards to vacuum seals, some companies use nitrogen in place of a vacuum seal which keeps bacteria from growing.

As far as shelf life. I just saw a lab analysis of riptropin from 2013 that sat at room temperature unreconstituted and was now tested at low dimer count and close to 15ius HGH meaning no degradation in 5 years.
      If someone has “guru” next to their name, take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
        I agree that Ameen must have the absolute worst genetic response to AAS on the planet because he sure as hell doesn’t impress one with his guru physique haha
        Bit of an exaggeration there. My response is 10 fold worse than his. I get more sides than gains.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
          As far as shelf life. I just saw a lab analysis of riptropin from 2013 that sat at room temperature unreconstituted and was now tested at low dimer count and close to 15ius HGH meaning no degradation in 5 years.
          If someone has “guru” next to their name, take it with a grain of salt.
          Ha I just saw that too!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            Bit of an exaggeration there. My response is 10 fold worse than his. I get more sides than gains.
            time to boston lyod it and go crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              time to boston lyod it and go crazy!
              I'd look like this in 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Ha I just saw that too!
                Pretty crazy result hunh? It made me feel a lot better about the stability of HGH.

Comment

He may be right. However GH storage and transport are a bit overestimated.
                  Think about Genotropin. It can be stored at room temperature up to 30 degree up to 28 days.
                  Or about Saizen, Serostim, produced with mice cells that also can stored at room temperature.
                  I used Norditropin, which is liquid and so it's the most delicate, shipped from abroad and was absolutely the best.

Comment

I found this link https://www.um.edu.mt/__data/assets/...al_devices.pdf
                    Interesting note how differs the acceptable duration for medications to remain
                    stable when stored at non-refrigerated conditions

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical_doc View Post
                      He may be right. However GH storage and transport are a bit overestimated.
                      Think about Genotropin. It can be stored at room temperature up to 30 degree up to 28 days.
                      Or about Saizen, Serostim, produced with mice cells that also can stored at room temperature.
                      I used Norditropin, which is liquid and so it's the most delicate, shipped from abroad and was absolutely the best.
                      agree, i actually used GH a few years ago where the source admitted it had not been stored cold for close to 3 months. he basically gave it to me for free. it definitely was not useless. got tired as fuck the first 3 weeks like I always do with any gh.

Comment

Working...
                      X