Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    If it's to expensive for you nobody is forcing you to buy it....lol

It's cheaper than Pharmacom nobody says anything about the price of Pharmacom. Yes it's hard to resell it but for personal use it's not that bad.
    Yeah my glutes will be the only one's that get pinned with it lol
    Bouncer does have a point...if it's just that good you only need half the dose of the average ugl then it's money well spent

Comment

Originally posted by rocco-x View Post
      Yeah my glutes will be the only one's that get pinned with it lol
      Bouncer does have a point...if it's just that good you only need half the dose of the average ugl then it's money well spent
      I think a lot of UGL are just as strong. The only difference in my opinion is the sterilizing and filtering. UGLs don't have access to all the equipment the big labs do. But that alone should have people more eager to spend a little extra money.

You can get Test for $15 a bottle but who knows if the brewer even washed his hands...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        I think a lot of UGL are just as strong. The only difference in my opinion is the sterilizing and filtering. UGLs don't have access to all the equipment the big labs do. But that alone should have people more eager to spend a little extra money.

You can get Test for $15 a bottle but who knows if the brewer even washed his hands...lol
        I pretty much trust all the main, established sources we have, here and other main boards, as far as quality and sterility.
        The only thing that concerns me from time to time is the quality of the raws used as far as content such as heavy metals.
        I'm definitely gonna give these guys a run soon once I get a few things settled. I live trying out new labs/sources...

Comment

Working...
        X