• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Anxiety

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Maybe

She said it was because I didnt drink enough water and I trained earlier.

Blood pressure dropped very fast and they had to stop halfway

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      Maybe

She said it was because I didnt drink enough water and I trained earlier.

Blood pressure dropped very fast and they had to stop halfway
      It Happens bro..

Feels like your blood sugar drops very fast..

Comment

I do my own blood dumps to keep my hemoglobin and hematocrit down. My blood gets dangerously bad when i don’t. Today i dumped 130ccs of blood. I’m a control freak so i do everything myself.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
          I do my own blood dumps to keep my hemoglobin and hematocrit down. My blood gets dangerously bad when i don’t. Today i dumped 130ccs of blood. I’m a control freak so i do everything myself.
          Jesus. That's hardcore shit.

Comment

To the topic at hand, you're injecting intramuscular. The oil stays in your muscle as the ester is broken down so the amount in your blood at any given time is very minimal. You could drain 100% of your blood and the majority of testosterone would still be in your muscle. The amount you are losing is so low that it's probably immeasuarable. This is just common sense. Besides if you are donating to be safe then fuck the cycle, be more concerned about living.

Comment

I love how people say "oh that's just common sense" lol. If it was common sense we wouldn't be fucking talking talking about it dickhead. I might say it's common sense not to ride a motorcycle down the freeway at 200kms but some people might disagree.

The oil doesn't stay in your muscle. If it sat in the muscle it would be useless. It has to be absorbed and circulate through the bloodstream. When they test your levels they gauge it off the amounts circulating in your blood lol. Fucking common sense.

Comment

It isn't absorbed immediately. Half life depending on ester has different rates of absorbtion. It's half absorbed within 5-7 days for test E for example.

Comment

I love how people say "oh that's just common sense" lol. If it was common sense we wouldn't be fucking talking talking about it dickhead. I might say it's common sense not to ride a motorcycle down the freeway at 200kms but some people might disagree.

The oil doesn't stay in your muscle. If it sat in the muscle it would be useless. It has to be absorbed and circulate through the bloodstream. When they test your levels they gauge it off the amounts circulating in your blood lol. Fucking common sense.
                  you sound like the expert bro why you keep asking us? seems like common sense not to ask idiots.. :hibb:

Comment

Haha bunch of jackasses round here I tell ya

Comment

Haha bunch of jackasses round here I tell ya
                      Welcome to SM. Everyone is an expert

Comment

Welcome to SM. Everyone is an expert

I have been here for over a decade but thanks for the welcome bro xo

Comment

I have been here for over a decade but thanks for the welcome bro xo
                          I know... u miss my sarcasm

Comment

I know... u miss my sarcasm

You apologetic queer. I expect more of you. Redback is to SM what the guy that goes around on NFL teams squirting water/Gatorade in the players mouths. Subhuman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              You apologetic queer. I expect more of you. Redback is to SM what the guy that goes around on NFL teams squirting water/Gatorade in the players mouths. Subhuman.
                              I was never apologetic

Comment

Bouncer I love you too. You would love me to squirt in your mouth admit it.

Comment

Working...
                                X