Advice/Opinions Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice/Opinions Part Two

Experienced guys..Can you advise me on the best route and possible timescales to meet my goal..
    So I’m currently 86kg @ est 16%, I’d like to get too 90kg @ 12-13%, lower would be great though If my body will do it. I’ll be doing test e @ 300 or 350 pw, I would like to stay as low as possible if I can, not interested in any other compounds right now and probably not ever.

What route would you take to do this? Should I try and bulk to say 95KG over a cycle or 2, then try and cut down on another cycle? Or should I try some kind of lean bulk/recomp? If my questions seem dumb forgive me, I’ve only read about training and dieting from a natty perspective before, this is all new to me still..

So what would be my best route? Am I being unrealistic wanting to reach my goal on a low dose? I know 90KG is a low weight anyway though so I don’t think I am, longer term goal would be 95KG I think, but I dont think I’ll want to be bigger/heavier than that

Here’s a pic from a few weeks ago... I think I’m higher in bodyfat than 16% after looking at pics on the net, maybe 18-20? Hopefully not 20 lol
    Attached Files

Comment

A clean bulk is possible. All about diet obviously. Keep your cals clean but high enough to add muscle. Don't skip cardio. 20-30 min 5 times per week brisk walking pace in slight incline.

Comment

I would start with an 8 week cut to get some fluff off. Use intermittent fasting if you can and cardio, both increase slin sensitivity. Then after you shed some fat and lean out you'll be in a better position to put on muscle. You start moving up the cals from there. Mainly protein, then carbs. Since your slin sensitive from the 8 week diet/cut you can push clean carbs without gaining fat.

Comment

You will be on drugs! Diet and cardio! 300 calories above maintneance

Your welcome

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-19-18, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            A clean bulk is possible. All about diet obviously. Keep your cals clean but high enough to add muscle. Don't skip cardio. 20-30 min 5 times per week brisk walking pace in slight incline.
            Ok thanks very much

Comment

Ok thanks for the input. My only worry is I’ll temporarily be a bone lol. If I’m 6ft 1 @ 86kg how much would you recommend to cut over the 8 weeks? Say 4kg over the 2 months? Or more?

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
              I would start with an 8 week cut to get some fluff off. Use intermittent fasting if you can and cardio, both increase slin sensitivity. Then after you shed some fat and lean out you'll be in a better position to put on muscle. You start moving up the cals from there. Mainly protein, then carbs. Since your slin sensitive from the 8 week diet/cut you can push clean carbs without gaining fat.

Comment

Lol Ok thanks. So you would recommend not bothering to do a cut first? Just go @ 300 over from day one of the cycle ?

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                You will be on drugs! Diet and cardio! 300 calories above maintneance

Your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by jtardy18 View Post
                  Lol Ok thanks. So you would recommend not bothering to do a cut first? Just go @ 300 over from day one of the cycle ?
                  At your current height and weight I would not bother. You want to be @ least 100kg. You actually look a lil heavier on the pic.

Could be lighting or shit quality pic. I go with shit quality pic.
                  You say it's your first cycle; so you want to enjoy the benefits of ass and on a cut you could feel like shit.. I know I am at the moment.

Once you get to a nice weight you can recomp with winny

Comment

Yep ok thanks understood. Agree, pic is shit quality haha..I’ll take a few better quality before and after a when I’m done..cheers

Comment

You are too high of a bf% to bulk in my opinion, but that's your choice for goals. Just know that you will be even fatter, you'll be big but not sexy after bulking, this is why I recommend you get down as close to 10% bf as possible before bulking.

The testosterone will preserve the muscle you have during the cut, if you "think" you're losing muscle either your diet and training are way off OR that was never muscle to begin with. 500mg of test holds all my mass during a cut, and when I cruise on 200-300mg I don't lose any muscle at all it seems.

Comment

Yep understand, thanks for the advice. I’ll have a think about it

Comment

Originally posted by jtardy18 View Post
                          Yep understand, thanks for the advice. I’ll have a think about it
                          You are going to look like a twink if you start cutting at 86kg. Believe you me

Comment

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
                            You are too high of a bf% to bulk in my opinion, but that's your choice for goals. Just know that you will be even fatter, you'll be big but not sexy after bulking, this is why I recommend you get down as close to 10% bf as possible before bulking.

The testosterone will preserve the muscle you have during the cut, if you "think" you're losing muscle either your diet and training are way off OR that was never muscle to begin with. 500mg of test holds all my mass during a cut, and when I cruise on 200-300mg I don't lose any muscle at all it seems.
                            You are 5'5 he is 6'1. Midgets can get away with a cut and have the illusion of looking bigger.
                            My boy is 5'5 about 8 %/72kg and looks bigger than me and I'm 80kg because I hold a little bit more fat.
                            Also the tren and winny helps

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              You are 5'5 he is 6'1. Midgets can get away with a cut and have the illusion of looking bigger.
                              My boy is 5'5 about 8 %/72kg and looks bigger than me and I'm 80kg because I hold a little bit more fat.
                              Also the tren and winny helps

You don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you post a pic?

Comment

Working...
                              X