Advice/Opinions Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RamboStallone View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you post a pic?
    Do a search. I have tons of pics, but here so you can stfu already... not sure why you get so personal when we have a debate. I'm on the right. off cycle. Clomid only.
    I don't hide my face cause I ain't fugly like u

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-20-18, 06:25 AM.

Comment

You don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you post a pic?
      You guys have a very similar build and close to the same height too. Basically SM twins!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        You guys have a very similar build and close to the same height too. Basically SM twins!
        Guy is always asking for my pics so he can jerk off to them. Typical phag

Comment

Seriously chadd.. you think OP should cut @ 6'1 86kilos/187 pounds or slowly gain some lean mass?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Guy is always asking for my pics so he can jerk off to them. Typical phag

You look like you barely lift, point proven. It's not personal at all. I didn't attack you. We all post our opinions. I don't agree with yours, big deal.

Comment

Seriously chadd.. you think OP should cut @ 6'1 86kilos/187 pounds or slowly gain some lean mass?

Yea it's small stats but he's like 20% bf bro. He would gain a ton of lean mass if he approached it from a leaner state. Or he can bulk and look like a powerlifter, that's why I told him, it's his choice, his goals.

Comment

That's a tough question to answer. Each person looks it that differently. He needs to start eating cleaner no matter what he decides. I feel that you should always have abs visible or your too fat. Eat strict for 2 weeks then start a cycle keeping your diet clean throughout. I bet he could drop a decent amount of bf and keep his weight almost the same. It's amazing how much bigger he will look if he's disciplined to diet.

Comment

You look like you barely lift, point proven. It's not personal at all. I didn't attack you. We all post our opinions. I don't agree with yours, big deal.
                  Haha.. funny.. think I look damn good for not being on cycle at the moment...and eating only 2000 calories.. cause.... I'm on a cut...

I'm done battling with you because I'm not going to ruin the OP's thread despite that I'm a total dickhead..

We will play some other time precious

Comment

Yea it's small stats but he's like 20% bf bro. He would gain a ton of lean mass if he approached it from a leaner state. Or he can bulk and look like a powerlifter, that's why I told him, it's his choice, his goals.
                    Let's agree to disagree

I just think for our heights its just so much easier because we are compact. If he wants to look good in a shirt I don't think cutting right now is wise, but each of its own

Comment

That's a tough question to answer. Each person looks it that differently. He needs to start eating cleaner no matter what he decides. I feel that you should always have abs visible or your too fat. Eat strict for 2 weeks then start a cycle keeping your diet clean throughout. I bet he could drop a decent amount of bf and keep his weight almost the same. It's amazing how much bigger he will look if he's disciplined to diet.
                      He can recomp, but without the diet and drugs we won't know till he starts lol

Comment

Let's agree to disagree

I just think for our heights its just so much easier because we are compact. If he wants to look good in a shirt I don't think cutting right now is wise, but each of its own

That's fine bro, not trying to battle. He's skinny fat is my point, so yea he isn't going to look good till he puts on the needed mass, I agree there. Even for me, if I bulk from a fat state, I will end up like shit whether on cycle or not. My first cycle I got lean, a year later I was leaner and 10lbs heavier, a year later another lean 10lbs put on. Mind you I had been training almost a decade at that point. I was jacked naturally, lifted, played football, etc. People thought I was on when I wasn't. Then I found out an old OTC supp I used to take had tbol in it and was banned, so maybe I was on the whole time lol. The diet will dictate everything. The drugs will preserve the muscle in the caloric deficit. If your starving, your body will hold on to fat and you will not get to where you want. You need to balance the diet properly, this becomes even more important as we age and our metabolism and digestion goes to shit.

To the OP, good luck either way bro! Share your results which ever way you decide to go.

Comment

I'm 6'4 now at 225 today. I know the battle hes facing when your tall its HARD to put on muscle and see it because the limbs are so long. Ive been fighting the battle of trying to stay lean yet put on size. For me I have noticed when I cut it makes me look too damn skinny because of the height, he will have that same battle. I have learned I can get more muscle built easier just working hard and eating a bit over maintaince for several months..but CLEAN..not shit. Then after adding 10 lbs or so I cut back the cals a bit, up the carido and talk the shit weight off. At that point I see the true gains I have made. It will normally be about 1/2 of what the total gain was...then I start over again. I have been doing this for over a year now and went from a 34 in waist@ 200 to a solid 225 in about 14 months. I actually got up to 233 on this last go..but gained an inch on the waste. back down to a 34 again @ 225 ... Slow steady progress.. You have to find what works for you. try different things ..experiment, but don't expect something to work in a few weeks... low dose, long term, clean diet train hard..itll work. oh...and fuck all these migets they can add muscle quick but they only have to push the weight 1/4 as far...:rofl::rofl:

Comment

That's fine bro, not trying to battle. He's skinny fat is my point, so yea he isn't going to look good till he puts on the needed mass, I agree there. Even for me, if I bulk from a fat state, I will end up like shit whether on cycle or not. My first cycle I got lean, a year later I was leaner and 10lbs heavier, a year later another lean 10lbs put on. Mind you I had been training almost a decade at that point. I was jacked naturally, lifted, played football, etc. People thought I was on when I wasn't. Then I found out an old OTC supp I used to take had tbol in it and was banned, so maybe I was on the whole time lol. The diet will dictate everything. The drugs will preserve the muscle in the caloric deficit. If your starving, your body will hold on to fat and you will not get to where you want. You need to balance the diet properly, this becomes even more important as we age and our metabolism and digestion goes to shit.

To the OP, good luck either way bro! Share your results which ever way you decide to go.
                            Got no ill will against you. I'm all about debates!!.
                            Their is only one mofo I can't stand on this forum and that its all

And I was going to say the same thing if I even do a dirty bulk i would look like a sack of shit!!.. taller guys can get away with it

Comment

Do a search. I have tons of pics, but here so you can stfu already... not sure why you get so personal when we have a debate. I'm on the right. off cycle. Clomid only.
                              I don't hide my face cause I ain't fugly like u

bori got that shirt on hiding them fucking fat rolls..:D

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                                bori got that shirt on hiding them fucking fat rolls..:D
                                Lol. I got abs bro... I'm just not lean as I want to be. I went a lil overboard with my surplus and hell yea I won't next to my boy who got a competition in 9 days..but I'm not like bishh ass bouncer. hiding behind the computer [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                                X