Blood work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    If you reread what I just wrote I said they are not 15iu. Look at my blood work results. They prove they are not 15iu but it seems to be ised more for re-sellers to market the product.
    Okay we wont go through all this again...lol The only way to know exactly what's in them is mass specs. Your blood work doesn't tell that. There are so many variables involved. I mean you can look at the vials and see the puck is huge. Way bigger then most.

But either way it doesn't really matter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      Okay we wont go through all this again...lol The only way to know exactly what's in them is mass specs. Your blood work doesn't tell that. There are so many variables involved. I mean you can look at the vials and see the puck is huge. Way bigger then most.

But either way it doesn't really matter.

When it tests the same its the same.

You say it's 15iu because the amount of product. But it would be like getting a pop tart that has 15% more crust but not 15% more filling. Maybe you're getting a little bit more crust but you know you want more filling. I thought I'd try to explain it in terms you would understand. Hopefully this clears it up for you.

Comment

You owe Frank an apology Chadwick.

Comment

You say it's 15iu because the amount of product. But it would be like getting a pop tart that has 15% more crust but not 15% more filling. Maybe you're getting a little bit more crust but you know you want more filling. I thought I'd try to explain it in terms you would understand. Hopefully this clears it up for you.
          Oh okay I get what you're saying..... Still wrong through....lol :)

You sure do love pop tarts.

Comment

When it tests the same as what??? But like I said, it doesn't matter if there's 50ius per vial. If it's working and it's cheap who cares.

Dont get yourself all worked up all over again. And the popstar thing is super gay. So what I like pop tarts! You like looking at half naked men, i dont call you a fag every chance i get do I?

Comment

Finna get the popcorn ready fellas

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                So what I like pop tarts! You like looking at half naked men, i dont call you a fag every chance i get do I?
                Franky, you get pissed because you comes to a bodybuilding forum and we discuss physiques. Not my fault you don't have a physique worth talking about. But I don't call you chubby every chance I get, do I?

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                  One of the guys tested IGF1 while on hgh then he added tren and his IGF1 kept dropping. It was only around 150 which sucks. But even so obviously tren with hgh gets rid of fat faster than most anything.
                  I’ve decided i need a break from tren. I’ve got bad repetative thoughts lately and anxiety. I’ve been on it a few months which is too long really.
                  I get those sides from tren on day one, it's terrible. Can't run the stuff anymore.

Comment

Have you actually heard TP say that the blacks are 15iu? I know homer never said that but other re-sellers wold market it that way. They test very close. My first test I ran on the blacks came back at 596 on 4iu. My baseline is right around 200 so they came back at 99 points per iu. The greys I tested came back at 507 and I then lowered my dose to 3.33iu a day. So when you do the math they came back at 92 points per iu. They are very close. I don't buy into the 15iu at all. I will say the blacks make me retain a lot more water so I'm guessing they have a higher filler in them then the greys. Some like the water retention others don't.
                    They were sent for lab analysis. Black tops came back at i believe 15.75ius per vial.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                      Finna get the popcorn ready fellas
                      Someone say FINNA [emoji16][emoji16]

OH I get it lol....thought you said FINA...damn

You finna....fucking ebonics speaking faggot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                        They were sent for lab analysis. Black tops came back at i believe 15.75ius per vial.
                        They test the same as the greys so guessing they have more filler.

Comment

Working...
                        X