Being OFF Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    I did a full pct after my last cycle about 2 years ago. Waited about 3 or so weeks after stopping and did 6 weeks of clomid and nolva. Never recovered, well I didn't recover well at least.

I've essentially been on permanent pct since. Been on perscribed clomid for about 2 years now. Doc tried to ween me off and my levels plummeted again so I'm likely on some form of trt for life.
    HCG bro

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      HCG bro
      Who made you an endo? Stupid shyt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Who made you an endo? Stupid shyt

Why you gotta argue everything? How's that stupid?

I've used it and have posted labs, with and without hcg protocol....it works

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Why you gotta argue everything? How's that stupid?

I've used it and have posted labs, with and without hcg protocol....it works

chuck has a medical condition as he said in the past. clomid and nolva did not work for him for pct so what makes you think hcg is going to work? his endo would of put him on in my speculation.

big difference between pct and being on clomid (trt).

and it may worked for you because u do not have hpta issues or hypogonadism.

pct is useless imo unless you really fucked upthe hpta

i wasn not arguing and if you feel offended me calling redback a dumbshyt then your sense of humor is pure puta:wack:
          Last edited by boricuarage79; 07-04-18, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            bet you wont be coming off the GH will ya?
            You ever coming off? At least lower test to 150mg/wk? Give your body a break. How many years have you been on now?

Comment

no but i run "safe" drugs at relatively low doses. no harsh drugs ever. right now it's 250mgs test E5D and 125mgs Deca E5D. i believe that's safer then going on and off over and over again from nothing to big cycles back to nothing etc.. i believe those ups and downs can be unhealthy in and off itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                You ever coming off? At least lower test to 150mg/wk? Give your body a break. How many years have you been on now?
                He has been on since he was like 16. Thats trt for life

Comment

no but i run "safe" drugs at relatively low doses. no harsh drugs ever. right now it's 250mgs test E5D and 125mgs Deca E5D. i believe that's safer then going on and off over and over again from nothing to big cycles back to nothing etc.. i believe those ups and downs can be unhealthy in and off itself.
                  Guarentee if you come off deca and test you are going to feel useless. Might as well jump off the golden gate

Comment

I've come off a few times but yea feeling "normal" isn't for me. the mental, the physical, the sex drive etc.. i'm so used to being enhanced in some way that being normal is like a kick in the face.

Comment

But that dose is what I cycle with. Far from a trt dose. Have you thought about dropping to a trt dose for at lease a couple months?

Comment

chuck has a medical condition as he said in the past. clomid and nolva did not work for him for pct so what makes you think hcg is going to work? his endo would of put him on in my speculation.

i wasn not arguing and if you feel offended me calling redback a dumbshyt then your sense of humor is pure puta:wack:
                        Oyeme, pero que mandito....why you gotta get loud ya bitch[emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

I hear ya bro...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Oyeme, pero que mandito....why you gotta get loud ya bitch[emoji16][emoji16]

Tranquilo tranquilo

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                              HCG bro
                              I don't have an issue making LH. The clomid brings up my LH and FSH just fine, it's just that my body won't maintain production of both on it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                                I don't have an issue making LH. The clomid brings up my LH and FSH just fine, it's just that my body won't maintain production of both on it's own.
                                All good I didn't realize you had a medical issue

Comment

Working...
                                X