Hyges order with broken hologram seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyges order with broken hologram seals

Hello guys ive orderd from select three times now and theyve been very helpfull to me with giving huge discounts and information when i needed. Thank you select for an amazing service. Your the only source ive bought gh from and probably only source ill continue to buy from.
    However my 3td order 700ius of hyges came with broken seals. Both sides seals were cut in every box. And the viaLs dosent contain any batch no or exp date.
    Im worried about these been tampered. My ansamones arrived perfectly in previous orders. Ive emailed them two days ago still havent got a reply explaining why the seals are broken. What should i do?
    A select rep here please look in to my case and help me out. I know you guys are the best ive come across and im thankfull for all the help uve provided me. But i havent got an answer about this issue yet
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stringfellow; 07-07-18, 03:15 AM. Reason: To add pixs

And theres white resedue outside the bottle.yes outside i cant scratch it qith my nails. This never happned with ansamone
    Attached Files

Comment

I cant edit the previous post. Theres white resedue outside a vial nd i CAN scratch it. Spelling error in the previous post
      Last edited by Stringfellow; 07-07-18, 08:15 AM.

Comment

this is a tough one because we have to go by the word of someone that has never posted before and the pics could have been taken after you opened them. it's not that we don't trust you personally bro. but i'm sure you can understand how someone could reverse scam and try to get money returned or free product by making false claims.

BUT. with all that said, i will contact select about this and see how he wants to handle this. if in fact they did send it with broken seals etc.. then he needs to fix the issue.

Comment

At last someone replied. Bro the reason i posted here is it been two says aftee i mailed him and still got no reply.
          I ordered 1000ius of ansamones from select all arrived well. There no reason for me to lie about these hyges. Again im really frustrated because the person whos been xommunicating with me on time all these months has gone silent. Iv praised them for giving me discounts. Im truly greatfull about that.
          Why is he not responding to my mails. Yesterday i got a mail saying sorry i made myself ur manager, and i was off on 5th. And i will reply soon...
          Thats it??
          After that nothing. Yes this is my first post here. Every time i got my ansamone orders i mailed them thanking them with pics. The reason i posted here is after mailing him many times i got no reply. You have to undertand my frustration bro first time ever using gh. This has always been a dream of mine. Its been 3 months now. I dont want to break my cycle. This is a nightmare for me. I got the money from my parents for my birthday for this order. Both sides of every package has been opened. And today when i added bac water nd rolled a vial i could see white powder still at the bottom. It wont dissolve. Then i scratched the outer wall and it was going away. You can ask them with every order i thanked them sending pics as soon as i got the order. First time i had to use bitcons for my gh cycle i went thru alot of touble because of my countries bank regulations. I had to spend like 1000usd in order to get 800usd woeth of bc because of these local bc site markups. Im not playing foul here bro. I want to finish my cycle. And hes been silent about this issue for 2 days. Thats pretty odd. If you want as video of these vials covered with white reidue ill post it. Please if you know him personnaly talk to him nd help me out. I dont know what im injecting

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
            At last someone replied. Bro the reason i posted here is it been two says aftee i mailed him and still got no reply.
            I ordered 1000ius of ansamones from select all arrived well. There no reason for me to lie about these hyges. Again im really frustrated because the person whos been xommunicating with me on time all these months has gone silent. Iv praised them for giving me discounts. Im truly greatfull about that.
            Why is he not responding to my mails. Yesterday i got a mail saying sorry i made myself ur manager, and i was off on 5th. And i will reply soon...
            Thats it??
            After that nothing. Yes this is my first post here. Every time i got my ansamone orders i mailed them thanking them with pics. The reason i posted here is after mailing him many times i got no reply. You have to undertand my frustration bro first time ever using gh. This has always been a dream of mine. Its been 3 months now. I dont want to break my cycle. This is a nightmare for me. I got the money from my parents for my birthday for this order. Both sides of every package has been opened. And today when i added bac water nd rolled a vial i could see white powder still at the bottom. It wont dissolve. Then i scratched the outer wall and it was going away. You can ask them with every order i thanked them sending pics as soon as i got the order. First time i had to use bitcons for my gh cycle i went thru alot of touble because of my countries bank regulations. I had to spend like 1000usd in order to get 800usd woeth of bc because of these local bc site markups. Im not playing foul here bro. I want to finish my cycle. And hes been silent about this issue for 2 days. Thats pretty odd. If you want as video of these vials covered with white reidue ill post it. Please if you know him personnaly talk to him nd help me out. I dont know what im injecting
            understood. lets see if we can get them to respond to you and get this figured out. these sources need to keep people updated better then this.

Comment

*UPDATE*

select contacted me this morning they have looked into this matter, talked with the warehouse staff and found out there was an issue like this with the last batch of hyges. And He agreed to send me a replacement shipment. Thank you select. Thanks for the amazing service uve given me since march and looking in to this problem and giving me a proper soloution. I trust you guys and will continue to buy from you.
              Heres the response i got from select:

Show quoted text
              Hello!

Progress Report:

1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was.

2) contacted the supplier and requested a refund due to unknown shelf life and broken holograms.

3) received a permit for compensation for you and to agree discounts on any product.

Confirm the address and I'll try to make a reship on Tuesday.

Thank you for contacting us!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
                *UPDATE*

select contacted me this morning they have looked into this matter, talked with the warehouse staff and found out there was an issue like this with the last batch of hyges. And He agreed to send me a replacement shipment. Thank you select. Thanks for the amazing service uve given me since march and looking in to this problem and giving me a proper soloution. I trust you guys and will continue to buy from you.
                Heres the response i got from select:

Show quoted text
                Hello!

Progress Report:

1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was.

2) contacted the supplier and requested a refund due to unknown shelf life and broken holograms.

3) received a permit for compensation for you and to agree discounts on any product.

Confirm the address and I'll try to make a reship on Tuesday.

Thank you for contacting us!
                good to hear bro. when i speak people listen. :D

Comment

Thanks alot for your help bro. You believed what i said helped me out even tho im a newbie here. Im grateful the way you looked in to this matter. ��

Comment

No problem bro. Keep us updated.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Its been a week now since they said they shipped the replacement. I didnt get any shipping info or tracking and when i asked, they are silent. Whats going on select? At least communicate with your customers properly. Im really dissapointed now

Comment

2 weeks nw since they 'said' they shipped it. No update on shipping info or a reply to my mails

Comment

Select msgd me today with a tracking no. Earlier they said it was shipped on 10th . But seems they have shipped it today...
                          Ill post the igf results once i recieve the parcel
                          Last edited by Stringfellow; 07-28-18, 05:35 PM.

Comment

good updates. keep them coming. gives people a clear picture of whats going on.

Comment

Btw my last hyge order was showing as 600grams of package weight, the reshipment they sent is showing as 200g on russian post, strange

Comment

Working...
                              X