Hyges order with broken hologram seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
    Btw my last hyge order was showing as 600grams of package weight, the reshipment they sent is showing as 200g on russian post, strange
    i wouldn't look to much into that. the packages have almost no weight. Russian post is notoriously inaccurate. you can't compare them to USPS in any way.

Comment

Ok bro i saidthis because each of the ansamone 500ius were 900grams each and the 700ius of the previous hyge parcel was 620grams

Comment

Ive had it with these people !! Bouncer they have only sent me 3 kits out of seven. It wasnt a fault in the mail website.
        Before i posted here I asked them about this package weight and no reply.
        Then when i emailed them yesterday saying i want to order more ansamones, i got a reply after weeks.. saying hyges will be included when i place an order next. I was like wyf .
        Then only they said its not a mistake theywere out of hyges recently they got a new batch and tbey will included it with my next order??
        Really select ??first yku lied to me saying the package waa shipped and disnt give me a tracking code.. after two weeks only you actually shipped it and only 3 kits out of seven.
        And shouldnt you ship the rest when you get new stocks??
        Now saying if you place a new order we will include the rest with it...
        Ive been very patient and only posted my matter on this boatd. And i trusted reputed members like bouncer when they asked me to wait. After waiting this is what i get???
        Only when i asked about placing a new order you broke the silence and responded
        What if i dont order ?? You are not going to send me the rest of my replacement shipment.
        This is ridiculous guys. Dnt think im a millionaire and spent money my parent been saving for me in a fixed deposit account to start my Gh cycle and im getting ready for a contest this dec. How can you play with people like this?? Even in yesterday's email i told you i understand your problems with the russian mail system and i trust you , not anymore if you treat people like this. Please send me the rest of my shipment. Its your fault sending me packs with broken seals and vials coveres with powder i dnt know what is. Bouncer and mods of this board please help me out

Comment

you went on a bit of a rant so let me see if i got this straight. lets keep it simple here. tell me if i got this right.

they sent you 3 because they are out of stock. they still owe you 4 kits. when they get the other 4 kits in stock they are saying they will not send them to you unless you order more? are you sure something wasn't lost in translation here?

if that is indeed what they said, that is unacceptable. they owe you what you paid for or they owe you a refund immediately.

Comment

Yes bouncer they are saying they got the new batch of hyges and they will include it when i place a new order. Yes it was a rant and yes i am frustrated. First they didnt respond when i asked about the package weight. Only when i said im going to order some more ansamones they said they will include it with my next order. Shouldnt they ship it as soon as tbey got the new batch and shouldnt they inform that they only shipped 3 kits? Responded only when i talked about placing a new order

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
              Yes bouncer they are saying they got the new batch of hyges and they will include it when i place a new order. Yes it was a rant and yes i am frustrated. First they didnt respond when i asked about the package weight. Only when i said im going to order some more ansamones they said they will include it with my next order. Shouldnt they ship it as soon as tbey got the new batch and shouldnt they inform that they only shipped 3 kits? Responded only when i talked about placing a new order
              yea that's bullshit bro. you should NOT have to order a single thing! they owe you 4 kits or a refund. forget the kits bro. tell them you want a refund. see how they handle it. as of right now we have to assume the worst based on their actions as of late. let them know if you do not get a refund or your product they will be removed here as sponsor.

Comment

They were responding swiftly when i asked about new order. And as soon as i said send me the rest of the hyges before i place a new order. The communication stopped. Zero communication is one thing swnding tampered products and lying it was shipped then actually shipping it weeks later , then this. Select if your reading this have i ever addressed you in a angry manner about these when i mailed you? No but now i really feel frustrated. Iwhat i spent on these orders are really valuable for me. You very well know what i went thru buying bitcoins at a loss with these local sites. Dont treat people like this everytime u responded after your silence i talked to you nicely asking whether you are goung through any personal problems. And i totally understand about the russian mails probs you faced. But after this i cant trust you.

Comment

select is reading this FYI. his last forum activity was reading this exact thread this past friday. he seems like a completely different person. he used to update everyone very quickly no matter what the problem. he always did his best to fix the problem asap. i don't know what the hell is going on but he isn't the same person IMO. hopefully he will snap out of it and do what's right.

Comment

I dont want a refund justbthe goods i ordered, been communicating with few minutues delay aboutthe new order , after asking to ship the rest of the order total silence. I agree this is not the same person we been dealing with

Comment

I have not come here for a long time.

Well. The remainder was sent, I officially ask Stringfellow not to order anything from us.

Since we made compensation for "torn holograms". Sometimes people confuse concessions and responsibilities.

Please Bouncer, do not remove the warning until we finish our work on the bugs.

Comment

Thanks select for replying at east here. Did you send the remainder? If so thank you select and I didnt know because you didnt inform me or sent me the tracking

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post

Well. The remainder was sent, I officially ask Stringfellow not to order anything from us.

Since we made compensation for "torn holograms". Sometimes people confuse concessions and responsibilities.

so why do you guys continue to take orders and accept payment while you are "working on these bugs"?

why is up to me to warn people not to order?

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID!

why do your respond within minutes when someone wants to send you money but you can't be bothered to respond to people who have already sent you money?

FIX THE "BUGS" or refund your customers.

as of right now this looks like an exit scam. i hope you prove me wrong and you take care of the people who have sent you money.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post

I encourage people to place an order with selecthgh and to see if they get a confirmation by email. If so, then there is the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              so why do you guys continue to take orders and accept payment while you are "working on these bugs"?

why is up to me to warn people not to order?

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID!

why do your respond within minutes when someone wants to send you money but you can't be bothered to respond to people who have already sent you money?

FIX THE "BUGS" or refund your customers.

as of right now this looks like an exit scam. i hope you prove me wrong and you take care of the people who have sent you money.

You can just say to send you something and you will see that it will be delivered within 12 days.

Our problem has been solved for a long time, but I will write more in the next discussion.

Comment

Update : ok select said they sent me three packs out of my 7 replacement right??
                                Well i got the parcel today, gues what just two packs with both of their seals broken again !! Wtf is this, i recorded an unboxing video so there wont be any unnecessary arguments?

Mods here please take an action about this.

This guys was arguing about my emails here
                                What about flat out lying
                                1.Lied to me when he said the replacement was sent, which was actually sent two weeks later

2. Was silent about the replacement ,untill i asked about a new order. Said he only sent three out of seven. But its actually two ! Lied again

3. Said the remainder was sent almost a week no tracking info. Ive mentioned it multiple time here on this thread. Argued about my emails to divert the topic. Still no tracking info. Same scenario as before. Lying again

What the fuck select. Did i sent you miney for these tampered products?? And these lies . And you tell ur partners to blacklist me. Now i believe what everyine saying u are purposefully scamming ur customers.
                                Select send me 7 kits of untampred hyges no excuses. Mods i need you support , ive had enuff delays are one thing.,lying , sending tampering products what have i done to deserve this?? Je was like this time i checked holograms were intact. Bullshit. And telling their partners to blacklist me?? You see what hes doing, he dosent want his evil scheme to be exposed. Shame on you select. Saying here " oh i am emotional too" to fool people and to control the damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X