No announcement yet.

Tricep Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple truth is that most every new site will hurt the FIRST time. The ventro for whatever reason hurt for 5 days the first time I did it. But so long as that same site is used with a couple weeks, the pain is exponentially less or even non-existent from then on.

A couple caveats to that however would be the calves and inner quad. It would seem that more people have pain from those sites EVERY time and often avoid them completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Girth View Post
      Simple truth is that most every new site will hurt the FIRST time. The ventro for whatever reason hurt for 5 days the first time I did it. But so long as that same site is used with a couple weeks, the pain is exponentially less or even non-existent from then on.

A couple caveats to that however would be the calves and inner quad. It would seem that more people have pain from those sites EVERY time and often avoid them completely.
      Inner quad???

Noone should EVER inject anywhere near the inside of the leg. There is a main artery that runs through there and if you hit it you will most likely bleed to death in minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Inner quad???

Noone should EVER inject anywhere near the inside of the leg. There is a main artery that runs through there and if you hit it you will most likely bleed to death in minutes.
        Agree. Just the thought of injecting inner quad makes my balls retract. Lol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know I've done it, fucking newbie I was ����shit was painful for days.

Comment

Totally agree with you gents. Shouldn't have thrown out what's possible, and has been done, as some will surely try. Hopefully your words of warning will ring true.

Comment

Working...
            X