X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it from pharmacom it seems to work for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      is it pharma adex or some UG lab? i feel like that's a really high dose for properly dosed adex.
      Pharm grade arimidex is no joke. All I use and will not buy unless it is script.

I've done the ugl and did lab work 2 different times. both of those times, estro levels were not even remotely changed.

I've yet to have high estro while on arimidex pharm quality

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Pharm grade arimidex is no joke. All I use and will not buy unless it is script.

I've done the ugl and did lab work 2 different times. both of those times, estro levels were not even remotely changed.

I've yet to have high estro while on arimidex pharm quality
        i agree that pharma would be better. but if UG adex did nothing as you imply I would have c cups. if i stop my UG adex right now i'll have puffy sensitive nips in a week and a lump in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i agree that pharma would be better. but if UG adex did nothing as you imply I would have c cups. if i stop my UG adex right now i'll have puffy sensitive nips in a week and a lump in 2 weeks.
          I just think that the ugl arimidex isn't as potent as it SHOULD.

Motherfuckers so use to making weak ass gear that they forget on the ancillary parts lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok this is what know for fact, my buddy is on test therapy from titan whatever a place out of Florida and he is taking 175 mg test E6D with .2 IU’s of HCG and 1 mg ofAnastrozole every day. Now this is all pharmaceutical grade so it’s not so bad to take AI every day as I do when I get flare ups but just wonder why they prescribe HCG every day

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
              Ok this is what know for fact, my buddy is on test therapy from titan whatever a place out of Florida and he is taking 175 mg test E6D with .2 IU’s of HCG and 1 mg ofAnastrozole every day. Now this is all pharmaceutical grade so it’s not so bad to take AI every day as I do when I get flare ups but just wonder why they prescribe HCG every day
              That's insane I'm sorry. Very low dose of test and very high dose of Adex. Why? Has he had his estrogen tested?

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s he gets tested every 6 months and estrogen levels are perfect a matter of fact it’s all perfect especially for a 47 year old,

Comment

thats the dose they give to breast cancer patients from what i remember. i was under the impression that dose wasn't used unless you were on extreme doses.

Comment

Working...
                  X