No announcement yet.

On cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody that gets puffy nips when they start using deca will tell you that the puffy nips went right back to normal once winny was added. winny interacts with nandrolone in some way i dont get it but i've seen it over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      anybody that gets puffy nips when they start using deca will tell you that the puffy nips went right back to normal once winny was added. winny interacts with nandrolone in some way i dont get it but i've seen it over and over again.
      I'm wondering it's because it's a dht and lowers shbg hence less aromatizing [emoji2281]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a big tasty bacon, small fries and an apple pie from McDonald's. Two hour nap and no bloat whatsoever. My metabolism needed it!
        Last two meals was rice and chicken

Comment

could be but i know that winny does not do the same thing if you are getting puffy nips from test. it's specifically something with winny and deca.

Comment

Did a quick Google search and on other forums guys ran winny with deca with puffy nips and went away, but no science to back it up.
            Still interesting.
            Would rather just run caber if have any P/P problems.
            No reason to wreck havock on the liver if not actually running a cycle.

Comment

No cheat meals in 2 months? Why? lol I I honestly think my one cheat meal a week does me good! I was doing two cheat meals but now that summer is coming scaled it back to only one.

What’s your weight and body fat percentage at?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                No cheat meals in 2 months? Why? lol I I honestly think my one cheat meal a week does me good! I was doing two cheat meals but now that summer is coming scaled it back to only one.

What’s your weight and body fat percentage at?
                It's a big difference when you on GH bro and I'm hella sensitive to carbs. I also wanted to have the discipline to be able not to have any cheats since I plan to compete next year.

180lbs prolly bout 13-15%.. abs in morning, but gone after my first meal..
                Waist went from 31 to 30, but I know I'm holding water especially around the love handles.

I also have high cortisol due to the fact my hormones are all over the place since tapering off my med as my body tryin to get back to homeostasis. I started taking some supps yesterday to help cortisol we will see.

Can't do any stims like caffeine or clen and I ain't touching DNP anymore.

I like to be 172 for the summer and then jump on the GH come fall when I bulk.

So far I haven't missed the cheats

Comment

After the cheat.. what u think my BF is? I think 15

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-23-19, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Hard to say with distortion and odd angles. Chest looks like it's part of your abdomen. Post a normal pic that your not playing with and I'll tell you.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

You act like you can eat whatever you want on GH and get away with it. Not true at all. At least the doses that I run. For me it just helps to fill me out. But I stay very disciplined with my diet all year long. I never let myself get to the point where you can’t see abs.

In your last pic it’s hard to determine your body. You seem to be more bloated than anything. Maybe around 15 but just a guess

Comment

I do one first thing in morning

Comment

You act like you can eat whatever you want on GH and get away with it. Not true at all. At least the doses that I run. For me it just helps to fill me out. But I stay very disciplined with my diet all year long. I never let myself get to the point where you can’t see abs.

In your last pic it’s hard to determine your body. You seem to be more bloated than anything. Maybe around 15 but just a guess
                          Not at all. But it does help with lean mass to some degree.
                          You asked me why I haven't cheated in two months and I gave you an answer.
                          Don't go all Nancy on me.
                          I'm trying to get andro lean

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-23-19, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            Not at all. But it does help with lean mass to some degree.
                            You asked me why I haven't cheated in two months and I gave you an answer.
                            Don't go all Nancy on me.
                            I'm trying to get andro lean

All andro lean really is, is photoshop lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Andro has never seen 1 ab before.

Comment

Andro has never seen 1 ab before.

Comment