On cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a mornin shot after quads..

Had cream of rice and whey and some almond butter prior..

Fat under my chest abs are coming in.. so water and some fat..

If I stay restricted for the next few weeks. More changes..

Might drop down to 250mgs test a week since I'm getting some new amples this weeknd

Never Been 10% in my life, but I think this summer will change

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

good shape bro. if you had the disaplin to stick to a diet you'd look like a mini spartan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        good shape bro. if you had the disaplin to stick to a diet you'd look like a mini spartan.
        My name is not avid

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Andro has never seen 1 ab before.
          For real. That guy's a dumbass.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So I was sick abourt 2 weeks ago... took the son out on a sunday to a fest and a movie and all hell broke loose right after.. sneezing mad crzy, eyes itching, slobbeing.. pollen got the best of me... the next day.. cauhgt a fuckin fever.. so was out of the gym for 4 days, went back on the 5th.. train shoulders with my boy and had to cathc my breath... been back at the gym for like 5 days straight.
            been takin some allergy meds, but lord it put likr 4 pounds of water on me lol...
            i stopped them 2 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              So I was sick abourt 2 weeks ago... took the son out on a sunday to a fest and a movie and all hell broke loose right after.. sneezing mad crzy, eyes itching, slobbeing.. pollen got the best of me... the next day.. cauhgt a fuckin fever.. so was out of the gym for 4 days, went back on the 5th.. train shoulders with my boy and had to cathc my breath... been back at the gym for like 5 days straight.
              been takin some allergy meds, but lord it put likr 4 pounds of water on me lol...
              i stopped them 2 days ago
              i'm a bit sick right now. we went to costco the other day and got a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies and shit. the strawberries were the size of fucken small apples and the deepest red you can imagine. i had to eat a few on way home. the problem is i didn't wash my hands after shopping and i had been pushing the dirty ass cart etc.. i was thinking while I was eating the strawberries "fuck i'm gonna regret this" and sure enough 2 days later sore throat and nose pouring snot. fuck sake. i hate people. god damn dirty ass fucks.

Comment

Goddamn filth world

Comment

So here is the deal. Last few days I was on 1700k and bout 120 carbs & I felt like absolutely utter shit.. seriously this shit felt worse than a benzo withdrawal. Sunday me and the Son went to the pool and I was just a snapping POS getting mad at every lil stupid shit he did.
                  girlfriend was at the families for the weekend and I didnt even wana text unless she text me and my answered were one word lol...
                  did light back workout today got home and felt like i was losing my mind...
                  Nope.. I'm just bumpin my calories to 2200 and do longer cardio.
                  got some GW on the way..
                  fat is comin off, but this shit ain't that important if I aint competing

Comment

So here is the deal. Last few days I was on 1700k and bout 120 carbs & I felt like absolutely utter shit.. seriously this shit felt worse than a benzo withdrawal. Sunday me and the Son went to the pool and I was just a snapping POS getting mad at every lil stupid shit he did.
                    girlfriend was at the families for the weekend and I didnt even wana text unless she text me and my answered were one word lol...
                    did light back workout today got home and felt like i was losing my mind...
                    Nope.. I'm just bumpin my calories to 2200 and do longer cardio.
                    got some GW on the way..
                    fat is comin off, but this shit ain't that important if I aint competing
                    what were your meals like at 1700 cals? reason i ask.. i'm wondering if it's the cals or the type of food. is it not carb or what?

Comment

Protein sources (eggs&chicken) whey here and there
                      carbs oatmeal/cream of rice with whey N almond butter pre
                      French toast and 2 whole eggs 100 grams egg whites post
                      Lunch Tortilla or rice with chicken or tuna
                      fats olive oils or coconut oil..
                      last meal is always salads and chicken
                      Low calories is prolly more the culprit, carbs too

Comment

Protein sources (eggs&chicken) whey here and there
                        carbs oatmeal/cream of rice with whey N almond butter pre
                        French toast and 2 whole eggs 100 grams egg whites post
                        Lunch Tortilla or rice with chicken or tuna
                        fats olive oils or coconut oil..
                        last meal is always salads and chicken
                        Low calories is prolly more the culprit, carbs too
                        yea sounds like you had a decent mix of protein carbs and fats. must just be low cals.

i get moody like that too. 1 word texts all the time. we twins

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea sounds like you had a decent mix of protein carbs and fats. must just be low cals.

i get moody like that too. 1 word texts all the time. we twins
                          Yup.
                          by the end of the day I shoild be at 2100 calories 191 protein and 181 carbs. Hope I feel better mentally cause all I wanted to do last couple days was sleep

Comment

Looking good bori. Wanna fuk? No homo

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Looking good bori. Wanna fuk? No homo
                              As long as crossing swords is involved

Comment

No way you’ll be able to compete. That shit is hard. I’m never moody but the last couple weeks is like pure torture! I’m moody all day long! lol I shouldn’t say you can’t do it but it will be extremely difficult if you’re getting moody already!

Comment

Working...
                                X